Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Kart: Wario's Revenge  (Read 3510 times)

« on: May 01, 2005, 12:58:12 AM »
Here's my new story- this one is about Mario Kart. It takes place before MK64, but after SMK. We begin in Smithy's Keep from Super Mario RPG...
(Note: The SMRPG bit is only at the beginning. Also, I don't know much about SMRPG, so some attacks might be made up.)

Chapter 1: Truce

Mario was low on HP, and Smithy seemed to be winning. Geno only had enough Magic left for a single attack, but Smithy was far too powerful. The only other member on the party was Bowser, who was in a bad way. He could barely stand, let alone attack. Luckily, Mario had a Mushroom, and boosted his HP back up to its max. Geno used Geno Beam, and he was out of MP now. Smithy still had tons of HP left, but Mario had an idea. He used a Jump attack, and then Bowser used Fire Breath, and Smithy was sent staggering backwards. He used Meteor, and somehow, Mario was down to 1HP. Geno couldn't attack, so Bowser decided to. He used Drill Claw, and Smithy began to shake. 'Looks like Smithy didn't have that much HP,' he thought. Smithy exploded, and Bowser passed out.

When Bowser came around, Peach and Mario were leaning over him. "Bowser- are you OK?" Bowser got up. There was Luigi, Geno, Mallow- even Kamek and the Koopa Kids! "i'm fine." Mario smiled. "Cheer up. We beat Smithy! Great job- we knew we could count on you!" Bowser smiled. "I think we should be friends from now on." The look on Luigi's face was answer enough. "I know, I know. But- isn't it better that we got along, rather than fight?" Luigi began nodding, and so did Mario. Mario and Bowser shook hands. The Mushroom and Koopa kingdoms were now at a truce. The very next day, the second Mario GP was announced.

Four invitations were sent out to the Koopa Kingdom- to Bowser, Kamek, Koopa the Quick and a certain Paratroopa named Para the Fast- an adopted brother of Koopa the Quick. All of them accepted, except Kamek. "I have better things to do than race around in silly little cars," he had said coldly. The four from the Mushroom Kingdom had been announced- Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad. Yoshi had decided not to compete after a nasty accident happened in the final race of the last Grand Prix. DK Jr. also decided not to compete, after he was found terrorizing one of the Mushroom villages, and got a bad rep.

Toadsworth slammed the papers down on the table, surprising the seven people gathered there- Para, Koopa the Quick, Mario, Bowser, Luigi, Peach and Toad. "We need a seventh competitor!" he yelled. "Maybe Yoshi?" asked Bowser. "Don't you remember last year, Bowser? He was involved in a terrible accident last year- which was caused by you, if I remember correctly." Bowser turned angry. "Let's see if you can take me on, Plumber Boy!" yelled Bowser, slamming his fist through the table. "Oh, really? I've beaten you millions of times before- what makes you think now will be any different?" Bowser smirked. "Oh, it'll be different. No axes, no Mechakoopas, no nothing. Let's see your fighting skills." Toad's face turned crimson with anger. "Can you all please be quiet??" Everybody looked at Toad in horror. "Toad's right," said Peach, "We need to keep our cool. Now, who can we ask?" Luigi looked thoughtful. "I think I know someone..."

Who does Luigi know? Why did I invent Para, when I can just put DK Jr. in instead? And what happened to Yoshi? Anyway, please give your opininon on this story!

This isn''t a sig. You think it may be, but it''s not. It looks like it- it smells like it- it tastes like it. But don''t get yourself in the illusion that this is a sig- because it''s not.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 08:56:20 AM »
Nice!  A Mario Kart story!  Haven't seen too many of these!

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 08:09:28 PM »
Heh. Opinion is a funny word. Opinion. Oh-PIN-EE-ehn. ^_^

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 12:08:57 AM »
It's actually based before MK:SC, as well. I made up a little storyline for the whole series:

SMK
SMK2 (My story)
MKSC
MK64
MKDD

Note: I put MKSC before MK64 because you can visit SMK courses in MKSC, and there are still 20 (Not including Extra) tracks in it.

This isn''t a sig. You think it may be, but it''s not. It looks like it- it smells like it- it tastes like it. But don''t get yourself in the illusion that this is a sig- because it''s not.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 09:40:42 PM »
What happened to poor Yoshi?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 12:48:59 AM »
I usually don't give spoliers, but-

Yoshi was racing along the Rainbow Road, 1st. He was doing rather fine until Bowser smashed right into him. He spun out, but managed to get back just as both him and Bowser went across the line, and started Lap 3. Bowser eventually finished in 3rd- but that's another story. DK Jr. came up behind Yoshi, and actually punched him, causing Yoshi to lose control. He spun off the course, but not after DK Jr. threw a Koopa Shell at him. His Kart exploded, leaving poor Yoshi scarred both emotionally and physically.

Print