Print

Author Topic: Plans for Summer  (Read 4503 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: May 28, 2005, 08:03:04 PM »
I was just wondering what your plans are for summer.  Any trips, specific nothings, any of that?

Personally, I'm going to work at my school's musical theater summer camp until late June, and then I'll probably spend the rest of summer drawing comic books again or something(more details on comic books available upon interrogation).

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 08:40:10 PM »
I'm going to be making a movie using old action figures.  I'll also do seens of just me and my friends doing stupid stuff.  And in between 15 minute seens I'm going to do a clip from "Leave it to Beaver" or "Wonder Showzen".  The whole movie will basically have no plot, but it will be very funny.

"An eye for an eye to all eternity:
thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142
I only watch [adult swim]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 11:18:50 PM »
I'll probably be working. No other trips, since I already went to E3. I also need to continue studying and practicing violin, and with the money from working, purchase equipment for college.

Oh yeah, and TEM is coming to my house.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 01:39:36 AM »
My dad doesn't like the fact of me laying around the house all Summer, so he wants me to get a job. I already filled out an application for a library, and that's the only kind of thing I'd like to do.

I will be practicing on my driving skills, too.

Oh, and we're going to New Jersey (Our original trip to Bermuda, the route changed only slightly) for a couple of days. The reason we can't go anywhere far is because there would be no one to take care of the cats, except for the nice lady accross the street my mom thinks is crazy. Kennels are out of the question, as well.

That, and my parents just stink at saving money.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 07:47:44 AM »
I'm going to be working for... about a month, maybe less, depending on how well the job goes. I don't like working full time, and the job is one I don't think I'll like, but the money is great, so a month should tide me over.

The first week of July will be spent in the Dominican Republic, should be sweet.

August will be spent with buddies and I'll be writing more FAQs for IGN.

"In the Glorious Company of Bands of Heroic Men, Who Are Also Brothers?"
"In the Glorious Company of Bands of Heroic Men, Who Are Also Brothers?"

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 08:04:38 AM »
I will be working just like I was during the other 3 seasons(but more hours since I don't have to go to school). I will be going to CW's(as he mentioned) and LD's respective houses. We will take pictures and make movies. I don't know if I am taking any more vacations besides those two. My family might drag me somewhere fun for a week. I am going to learn how to play Dungeons & Dragons as well. I already created my character and bought a player's handbook, it looks very fun.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 08:04:35 AM »
Lucky.  This Saturday I'll start a new job at a Christian campground and stay there for two months.  My family stopped there to check it out and it looks really fun and everyone seems so nice.  I'm a tad bit nervous since the camp is several towns away from mine, but overall I'm looking forward to working there and meeting new people.  I'll stay there for most of the week and then come back home on weekends just so I don't get too homesick.  Just can't wait!

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 12:10:36 PM »
I'll be working, trying to earn enough money for a Wacom pad, and learning to use flash.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 12:44:58 PM »
I am venturing to Colorado.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 01:33:34 PM »
Colorado is where all the best kinds of people are.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 01:35:37 PM »
Well, my father is forcing me to get a job at his restaurant, which is fine; I won't turn down money.  I might actually finish a short Mario movie.  I won't travel, except for a possible family reunion in July.  All that, and I will have to work on homework for my AP world history class next year.  Hopefully I will be able to get some golf time in there too.

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 07:44:07 PM »
I will fly home on June 11 and stay until June 21 for my brothers wedding and to visit my wiked step-mother who broke her leg in two places while I was at E3.  I will also visit mine and my wifes family.

I haven't bought a wedding gift, but was considering a GCN and multiplayer games.  What do you think are the best multiplayer games on the GCN?  WarioWare?  Donkey Konga?  SSBM?  ...?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 08:00:14 PM »
This summer is going to be a relaxing one I hope.  But here's my daily plan anyway:
Wake up around 10, go to the gym for an hour just to run, go and have my daily badminton tournament with my friends, and just hang out with my good buddies.

As for trips, I'm hoping to go to the city, but we'll see, i might work, but only if i can get a job.  Otherwise, everything will be great.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 09:35:41 PM »
Today was my first day working at summer camp for the musical theater course.  It was very, very entertaining and I think these kids are more awesome then the weirdos on TV.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 12:26:01 AM »
I've been rather quiet lately for the usual reasons, but this time around those usual reasons have existed because of trip preparations and other unusual stuff. Tomorrow I will be leaving the U.S. for Japan, and I believe that this will be my last post before then. So long, and thanks for all the large trout whacking!

Actually, I'm sorry that I don't have more to say at the moment for such a momentous event. Or it's kind of a big deal for me, at least, and that's probably why I don't have time to post any more than this. When and if I get a chance to start my Japan blaug, I'll provide a link to it somewhere. Other than that, farewell until I post again, which will probably be in like two or three days!

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print