Print

Author Topic: The Evil Bread  (Read 82063 times)

« Reply #375 on: October 24, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »
HRRRMMM!!!

Straying from the oringinal topic could be... very... scary idea... I mean... this has been going on for a while... buttt...

Alright ;) you go ahead and make another topic for it. but if that one ever dies... oh... Yeah... you might wana go and get permistion from glorb before you go and do it... he is the maker and all!
Wheee...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #376 on: October 24, 2006, 04:24:45 PM »
That's what I was waiting for.

Approval List
Glorb:
Ultima Shadow:
The Blue Toad:
Hyrulean:
Masher: Yes

Any other suggestions are OK by me guys.

« Reply #377 on: October 25, 2006, 03:35:14 AM »
Eh, the pointlessness is really an important part of this story, (along with all of the plotholes). I'd have to think about it. My decision... pending. =O
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #378 on: October 25, 2006, 01:22:46 PM »
But the story never used to be as random as it is now. Ya gotta have a good balance.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #379 on: October 25, 2006, 05:29:36 PM »
Yeah, but the randomness thing is part of the current story arc...but I agree, it's gotten a little too weird even for my tastes. So I vote yes, as long as the story is still silly and humorous, and there's a decent explanation for this incredible plot twist.
every

« Reply #380 on: October 26, 2006, 02:10:12 AM »
I don't see why we have to create a new topic, though. That being said... (I can always move this to another topic if need be :])

~~~

"Mwa ha ha!" Bowser laughed, walking around his castle while laughing. "I've thought of the best plan yet!"

"Are you going to kidnap Peach?" Kamek yawned.

Bowser suddenly looked angry, and stopped walking.

"Yeah," he retorted, "so what?"

"Well... those sorts of plans are getting a little old," Kamek replied. "Maybe a new plan?"

"Yes..." Bowser muttered... "why not kidnap Toad instead?"

"Or..." Kamek snickered, "why not take the Mushroom Kingdom by force?"

Bowser let out a laugh that shook the ceiling. Several rocks fell, almost squashing a passing Goomba.

"We'll take it by force!" Bowser yelled. "Kamek, round up the troops! We're attacking Peach's Castle!"

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #381 on: October 26, 2006, 01:32:23 PM »
Bowser was so exited, he hopped up and down, so much that Kamek was sent flying out the window

"GAHHHHHH!!" Kamek cried.

Kamek fell into a well placed bucket of........ cleansing detergent!

Kamek screamed from the awful smell and died.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #382 on: October 26, 2006, 03:38:45 PM »
Glorb: Yes
Ultima Shadow: No
The Blue Toad: ?
Hyrulean: ?
Masher: No

Ok... sorry but... I'm reconsidering... I couldn't part with the randomness :D

```
Kamek then relised that the detergent was a new "Non-Awful-Smelling" brand of detergent, so she survived, except she was so angry at bowser, she turned him into a frog.

Bowser: *Ribit*

Kamek: You've almost killed me for the last time! If you want an assistant, go get a new one! Because I quit!

Bowser: *Ribit?*
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 03:43:30 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #383 on: October 26, 2006, 04:31:22 PM »
(Masher, Kamek is a dude. You got him confused with Kammy)
So Kamek headed off for the Evil Lair of Lord Puppernickel, The True Master of Ph34r and Whatnot.

Inside the Lair...

Kamek: Hello? Is anyone here? I'd like to apply for a job...

Meanwhile, in the Mushroom Kingdom...

The Seven Kights of TMK were at a banquet at Peach's Castle, when all of a sudden, a frog with a red mane and horns entered the room.

To be continued in the next writer's post.

« Reply #384 on: October 27, 2006, 12:34:24 AM »
"Hmm, these pearls are shiny, see?" an excited voice muttered, inside Peach's room and holding aloft a white necklace.

"Yes, they are," agreed another voice, this one higher, "and if you help me take over the Mushroom Kingdom, you'll get as much money as you desire."

"I could get a lot from these," the first voice replied, grinning.

"You can never have enough money," taunted the second voice.

"Why would I want to team up with you?" the first voice answered- it was Popple.

"Because, like I said before," said the confident yet annoying voice of Bowser Jr, "you can never have enough money."

"I'm in," Popple said at once.

A large crash sounded from the door, and two figures burst into the room. One was tall and lanky, the other short and fat. Both of them wore overalls and hats, had crooked 'staches and generally looked like bad guys.

"We want in as well," Waluigi sneered.

"I liked the part about the money," Wario said greedily.

"The more the merrier," Bowser Jr laughed.

~~~

So, Bowser Jr's not working alongside his dad anymore. Can the little Koopa and his powerful new friends pose a threat to the Knights? Will Kamek become a part of Puppernickel's army? Will Bowser's assault be successful? And what happened to The Chef? Find out on the next riveting episode of The Evil Bread!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #385 on: November 01, 2006, 06:26:21 PM »
Glorb scratched his chin and yawned. “Hmmr…I really should get some sleep. In fact, I don’t think I’ve slept during this entire story.” Hyrulian stared at him strangely. “Glorb, we’re kinda in the middle of something here.” But his pleas fell on deaf ears…well, Glorb didn’t have ears, but you know what I mean. He was also asleep, so he didn’t hear him anyway.
However, all this nonsense was cut short when a large rumbling outside was heard (except by Glorb). Opening the door, the Knights (except Glorb) saw a small helicopter landing. Glorb quickly awoke with a start. “Oh, sweet! That must be my supplies!” The helicopter dropped a large crate and flew away, leaving said large crate for someone to open. Glorb jumped up and broke open the crate. However, what he found inside was certainly not what Glorb was expecting…
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #386 on: November 01, 2006, 07:00:59 PM »
(A few little details: As I said before, this story is a re-imagining of the previous one, so I technically don't exist in the new continuity. As for where we are, Bowser is a frog and hopped all the way to Peach's Castle where the Seven Knights are. Kamek is applying for a new job at Lord Puppernickel's place, and Bowser Jr. formed an alliance with Popple and the Wario Bros. Just remember, you guys are free to continue any of these arcs, just don't forget about them. Also, try not to start too many arcs at one time. I want this story to have a smooth run.)

At Lord Puppernickel's place...

Kamek: ...hello?

???: Aha, I see a new applicant has arrived.

Kamek: Eh?

???: Just sit tight in the waiting area until further notice.

(Kamek sits on a nearby couch and picks up a back issue from the magazine pile on the coffee table in front of him)

To be continued in the next post...

« Reply #387 on: November 01, 2006, 11:38:08 PM »
A grey room, illuminated dully by flourescent lights, was filled with various enemies. They were seated at the table, and, at the head of the table was Bowser Junior.

"Firstly, you shall refer to me as Prince Bowser," BJ sneered, "or Prince for short. It sounds a bit familiar, sure, but it's cooler."

"Right," said Wario, "when do we get to the money?"

"I don't care about money," said the purple form of Tatanga, "I just want to beat Mario!"

"I don't care about beating Mario," retorted Popple, "I just want money!"

"Enough!" Wart roared. "If we're to invade the Mushroom Kingdom, then we need a plan."

"And," asked Boshi, "what will happen when we have control?"

Silence met Boshi's statement as the villains realised just how half-baked their plan was.

"We can control the various parts of the Mushroom Kingdom," explained Prince Bowser, "and we shall become the seven kings of the Mushroom Kingdom!"

"I like the sound of that," Waluigi murmured.

"So, we'll gather all of our troops, and we'll take Peach's Castle," Prince Bowser laughed, "the head of the Mushroom Kingdom."

"Sounds like a plan," Boshi smiled.

Will the plan of the seven villains succeed? What's in the crate? Will Kamek team up with Puppernickel? And did Mario notice the ad in the newspaper for 'Powerful Villains for control of Mushroom Kingdom'? (which, by the way, was answered by Boshi, Wart and Tatanga). Find out on the next awesome installment of The Evil Bread!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #388 on: November 02, 2006, 01:11:45 PM »
Um, just a few things.

1) Where'd all this Mario-ness come from? I'm not 100% complaining, but this new continuity has brought with it a ton of Mario crossovers that seem to come out of positively nowhere.
2) Chef, how come you keep writing the story like an RPG? It can get a little jarring with the constant switching from normal, book-like narration to a character's name, followed by some dialogue and then narration in parentheses. Also, it's Pumpernickel, not Puppernickel.
3) What ever happened to The Blue Toad and Hyrulian? I think we should've gotten their opinions before the revamp.

Hmm...actually, I think I'm getting a little too serious here. Anyway, just a little bit of my thoughts, no real criticisms (I think).
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #389 on: November 02, 2006, 04:48:02 PM »
1) I didn't intend for the Mario-ness, I just thought Mario would make a good addition to the Knights. Ultima Shadow came up with the idea of there being a Mario theme this time around. Maybe we can start another theme once his arc is finished.

2)The script-style is easiest for me, nut I guess I should change it for the sake of uniformness. Also, we've been spelling it as "Puppernickel" since the beginning, haven't we?

3)I don't know where they've been. Apparently they don't post here anymore. So it probably doesn't matter if we got their consent on the re-imagining. Should we write their characters out of the story? Or keep them in for prosperity?

Print