Print

Author Topic: Mario's Odyssey  (Read 3037 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: July 28, 2005, 11:20:19 AM »
CHAPTER 1

"Do it!"
"I-I can't"
"You've come so far for this now FINISH ME OFF!"
Mario was standing over Wario with a knife in his hand, both were beat up pretty bad. Waluigi was twisted up in the corner of the cave.
"If you can't do it then why did you chase me here!?!"
About a month ago Mario and Luigi were just sitting in the shop waiting for someone to call. Bowser hasen't been seen since he fell into a rabid chain chomp pit about 2 years ago.
"We can't go on like this." Mario sighed.
Suddenly there was a crash and there was the Wario bros.
"Wa-he-he-he! We've got-a you now!" Waluigi's ****y voice came up.
They got into a quick fight and the Mario Bros. won. Luigi was holding Waluigi by the shirt and said, "Stay out of my store!"
Luigi was cursing his brains out. Mario was just watching when Wario, fed up with being beat all of the time pulled out a gun. Then there was a bang. Luigi fell to the floor with a bullet in his neck.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Later Luigi was sitting in a hospital in a coma.
"I will avenge you brother!"
Mario equipped himself with a magnifying glass and a Knife. (I'm gonna kill Wario!)
And he set off after his long time rival.
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 02:27:20 PM »
CHAPTER 2

Mario walked outside wondering, "Now what?"
He had no Idea where to look because he did not know Wario's whereabouts. Mario looked down the street and saw Wario and Waluigi step out of the car from Mario Kart Double Dash and ran to the house. Then he thought, "Not now."
He went into a house and grabbed a tracking device Luigi invented and stuck it on the car.
In the morning the car was gone. He tracked the car to a mountain. It took him till nightfall.  He saw it from a distance. It was parked at the foot. Mario also saw a mansion at the top. He ran for the mountain when a chain chomp- no 2- no 3 chain chomps all in front of them. Mario taunted one which chased him until it hit the end of the chain similar to the dog on the old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. He attempted to do it again, but this one broke free which encouraged the other one to do the same. Mario was terrified and ran until he hit a rock. He got up, shook his head and did a wall kick off of the rock which caused another to smash into the rock. The 3rd must have been the smart one and stopped before it went too far. Mario jumped, ran, wall kicked and every trick in the book but he couldn't shake him. Mario remembered the magnifying glass, got on a rock, stuck it up in the air... but nothing happened. Mario was so worked up during the fight he forgot that it was nighttime and he could not use the sun to burn it. It jumped for him and hit him, fortunatly on top near the mansion.
"Who dares trespass on my mountain!" said an eerie voice
"Mamma-Mia!"

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 03:36:30 PM »
CHAPTER 3

Mario looked up and saw a tall figure. It was not Wario, it was not Waluigi.
"Great! I went the-" Mario was cut short because he was backhanded toward the edge of the summit. The figure moved quickly and grabbed Mario by the neck.
"I am sick of these trespassers on my mountain!" it said. It had yellow eyes with blood red pupils. It was in a long robe wit the hood over his head.
"Who-are-you?" Mario gasped
"None of your buisness!" the creature said as he hurled Mario over the edge. He grabbed onto a small ledge and climbs back up. How do I get down!?" Mario demanded. Suddenly the monster comes at him with two swords that came from the inside of his sleeves. Mario grabbed the knife and blocked the razor sharp edge before it hit him. But the creature put enough power into so that mario toppled over. It went for him again so he did a breakdance move to trip it. His foot got caught on the robe and it ripped off.
It looked like a human, but his eyes were different and a scaled tail was on his back. Mario was dumbstruck and was caught
off-guard by a crusty boot in the face. Mario went through a window and landed on top of a coffee table. The man was really mad now. Mario wiped his face and found that his nose was bleeding. He dodged the swords then tackled him through a sliding door and off the edge.  

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 04:09:28 PM »

Edited by - Martini! on 7/28/2005 3:10:25 PM

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 04:11:55 PM »
CHAPTER 4

Mario was unsure how long he was laying on the ground. All he knew was that it was day and the snake-tailed man was dead. His body was stuck on a jagged edge about a story up. The car was gone.
Mario realized that the Wario bros. were there, they just parked near the mountain to make camp somewhere. Mario followed the signals from Luigi's tracking device for 2 weeks. He found the car again and decided to look for them again in the woods it was parked near. Mario should have realized Wario was one to follow his stomach and was sitting at a table at a McDonald's near the woods. He looked and looked until he was grabbed by a tentacle. He was pulled into a clearing where he found a giant octopus looking creature. Mario was petrified until it spit a ball of spikes in his direction. He jumped and was hit by one of it's tentacles which flung him against a tree. Mario was angry and jumped for the creature which sprayed him with ink. It was sticky enough to keep Mario pinned to the ground.
"This is the end... I'm sorry Luigi!" Mario said with his last breaths. But he was pulled off of the ground by a big hand. He wiped the ink from his eyes and saw Donkey Kong standing in a fighting pose. He rounded his fist up for a giant punch. When his arm was smoking he pounded the octupus in the face which made an aftershock that pushed Mario backwards. D.K. told him to leave because Mario was pretty beat up.
Mario left because he needed energy for his battle with Wario.

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 04:25:34 PM »
CHAPTER 5

Mario slouched out of the woods knowing there was no hope of him catching them. He came out and the car was puling out.
Mario was excited and chased the car for miles until he plopped on the ground
"I give up...."
Then the car stopped a mile down. The car turned down into a ravine. He ran down the slope and walked into a cave the car drove in. He kept going until he saw his very enemies slamming the car doors shut.
Mario without hesitation dived for Wario but Waluigi punched him in the kidney. Mario was on his knees because he just had the wind knocked out of him. Waluigi went for another blow but Mario was too fast for him. He uppercutted him in the chin which bruised it badly. Wario came for him and mollywhopped him in the face, then the gut then he finally went for a final blow so but Mario grabbed his arm and swung him around and threw him at Waluigi which knocked him out in the corner. Mario picked him up and threw him at the car and he rolled over the hood. Mario jumped in the car for protection when Wario went for another punch. Mario opened the car door and hit Wario in the face with it.

Edited by - Mr. Koopa on 7/28/2005 3:36:51 PM

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 04:49:50 PM »
Mario stood over Wario with the knife ready.
"Do it!"
"I-I can't"
"You've came so far now FINISH ME OFF!"
Wario was right. Mario has come a long way for this moment. Mario let his arm drop and Wario braced himself.
"WAIT!"
"luigi!?!"
Yes. Luigi was standing at the doorway, his arms outstreched.
"I thought you were dead! How did you find me?" Mario said relived
"First of all, I never died, I woke up weeks ago. The let me go a week later." Luigi explained.
"That still doesn't explain why you found OUR hideout!" Wario piped up.
"My tracking device was missing when I got home. I had another just in case that followed the same signal as the one Mario took." Luigi continued, "I had a feeling that Mario was coming for you because he's kind of protective."
Wario began charging for Luigi and Mario.
"Can we prove we are still the Mario Bros?" Mario asked his brother.
"It's been a long month!"

THE END

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 06:48:45 PM »
I wonder... is Bowser really dead?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 06:40:25 AM »
Well if you want to find out...