Print

Author Topic: Are they trying to kick Koopa kid out and replace him with Bowser jr.?  (Read 5208 times)

« on: August 05, 2005, 02:13:38 PM »
We all know Koopa Kid is a regular,but since he has a small fanbase,is not in Mario superstar Baseball and is rumored not to be in Mario Party 7,i think they replaced him with Bowser Jr. I'm starting to like Kooper Kid,I hope this is not true.
One line signatures only, please.

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 02:57:29 PM »
aren't they the same.....thing?

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 04:21:53 PM »
I hope they get rid of both of them......I hate those two Koopas so much. What ever happened to the other Koopa children? Morton, Ludwig and all those guys! I hope they put Donkey Kong back in. I'm tired of that D.K space. I wanna be the ape!!!

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 11:53:23 PM »
I'm not sure I know who "Koopa Kid" is. Is he a Mario Party character?
Geez, It's getting harder and harder to keep up with all the characters.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Edited by - Screech on 8/6/2005 12:41:02 AM
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 12:00:02 AM »
The so-called "Koopa Kid(s)" are not the same character as Bowser Jr. Thank you.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 11:15:07 AM »
I'm pretty sure "Koopa Kid" and Bowser Jr. are the same thing.  What's the difference?  And by the way, Koopa Kid is a playable character in Mario Party games, for those of you who didn't know.

But just in case I'm wrong about them being the same person(Which I'm not), there would then be the 7 original Koopalings, plus Bowser Jr.  plus "Koopa Kid", plus the Koopa Kid Trio in Mario Party....Holy!  Bowser has 13 kids!
W/E

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 11:48:10 AM »
7 Koopalings
1 Bowser Jr.
4 Koopa Kids (the original and the Trio)

That's 12 children, not 13.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 8/6/2005 10:49:03 AM

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 01:16:25 PM »
Plus Baby Bowser (as Koopa Kid was originally called) makes 13.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005, 01:20:07 PM »
I wonder where Bowser gets all of these kids....... does he go to Wal-Mart and buy them in their plastic container?

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/6/2005 12:21:29 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 04:26:29 PM »
Why would he go to Wal-Mart?  Women that work there are dicriminated.

I think the koopalings and Bowser Jr. are Bowser's only kids.  Baby Bowser is Bowser from the past.  Like how Baby Mario isn't Mario's son, but Mario from the past.  Then Koopa kids are just children from Bowser's species.  What species it is, I don't know.  I call them Spiked Koopas.  They've also been called Dragon Koopas, Armored Koopas, etc.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2005, 05:06:20 PM »
If he didn't get 'em from Wal-Mart, then I wonder who is....*chuckle*.....wife is! Or are they just Koopas that act like his children? Bowser is a mystery.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/6/2005 4:06:35 PM

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2005, 05:24:51 PM »
Why can't Bowser reproduce asexually?

Wendy Koopa could simply be confused, and Bowser insecure.

What? I'm sure there are more far fetched theories.

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2005, 05:29:49 PM »
Bowser reproducing both sexually and asexually is disturbing. Blech! That would be gross.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2005, 07:58:59 PM »
I was going to say that asexual reproduction is a natural thing and shouldn't be gross, but I remember a self-appointed rule that backfired about not demonstrating bodily functions when I was new here, making me feel stupid.

I have a whole theory about Bowser and his kids, but that's what my fanfic is about.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2005, 09:00:29 PM »
I think we might be getting off topic here.

Print