Print

Author Topic: Re: SMBM RPG  (Read 3108 times)

« on: January 07, 2002, 12:31:02 PM »
this could take a while to get some memembers, come on guys join up and get people to join!

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2002, 02:21:59 PM »
Yoshi

Edited by - Paper Mario on 1/7/2002 12:22:18 PM
Hello.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2002, 03:34:22 PM »
ill intrude on this rpg and be ganondorf, mario, luigi, peach, zelda, dr mario, gameandwatch guy, samus, master hand, marth, kirby, link, young link . . .

if you don'' want to be called a bloody twit, don''t make me mad

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2002, 04:33:15 PM »
I want to be Mario!William lemme be Mario please.You don't know me,and i don't know you but since J.B. keeps calling you that I guess I will.

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2002, 04:55:25 PM »
first call me pntzoee, if thats to long call me zoee, u can be mario greg, and PM can be yoshi, and john just got another charecter added to his rpg

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2002, 05:06:02 PM »
ok since we got two members, we can procide to single player training! as i said before, u only have one-tap singe a moves and jump to get more level up by fighting regular guys! you have 5 lives in multiplayer, but u have 2 be level 5 to take some away.  I'll reff all battles, and tell u what to do as battle progress.  BTW these moves are highly lose which will make u appreachate SSBM moves a little bit more!  Both of u r in mushroom kingdom, part one, u may fight Gommbas, if u lose a battle in single mode, u dont lose a life.  Multiplayer battles also are only 1-stock battles.  After the rpg ends we shall decide whom is the champion and fight a mystrious foe (John u can be this guy at least i let u HAVE some fun on my rpg unlike u link hater! ***grumbles***

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2002, 06:52:01 PM »
William, you don't understand what we mean by "RPG" on this forum. besides, link isn't a mario character.

if you don'' want to be called a bloody twit, don''t make me mad

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2002, 03:45:03 PM »
Nothing to do with SMBM (whatever that stands for!), but I thought I'd let you all know that I'm taking Spanish lessons, so I'd like to mention that (I know there's no HTML, pretend it's italicized) pntzoee gruñe

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2002, 06:57:59 PM »
What's that Dr. Wright, you're not taking Latin?

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2002, 08:56:45 PM »
 I wana be Link.Link!

er...
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2002, 09:35:24 PM »
Pichu!
Unless SOMEBDY would let us create are own characters........
Now that would be cool!

Paper Mario rules!

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2002, 12:05:41 AM »
No wait,Zelda/Shreik!(Shreik's my fav.)

Harold:Now what?
James:Burrow the body?
Mario:I''m not dead!
Harold:It can talk.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Print