Print

Author Topic: When Dinosaurs dream/ You choose the ending!  (Read 26551 times)

« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2006, 06:06:03 PM »
Yes, you may write this part. Oh, and you're welcome.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2006, 06:26:43 PM »
Heh... Sorry about that long wait...

"That was the worst day of my life!" Screemed Subcon. "It was then... I became this... monster! but... it gave me power.... POWER!! BWAHAHAHAHA!" "We were only children then... I had discoverd our fathers secret sorce of energy to run his land, that book" "That book is what gave me the power to do that...That book was evil... but you see I'm not the evil one... I had the dreams of a lifetime..."
"They were about yoshi..."
"Yoshi?!" Asked Dei T. in confusion
"Yes... Yoshi... he was there in my dreams... murdering people for no reason... but then... then I saw something that made me want to kill yoshi..."
"What?!" Dei T. Nervously asked
"he was holding that book... And he was laughing an evil laugh!"
"No..." Mumbled Dei T.
"YES! He was holding the book... And I saw you dead... and Me..."
"..."
"HA HA HA HA HA HA! YOU FOOL! YOU LET YOSHI LURE US ALL INTO HIS TRAP!!! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU! AND ME! HA HA HA!"
"Fight me!"
"What?" "you mean your not afraid that yoshi will kill us all?!"
"No..."

^.^ how was that?

Oh! choose a number... 1 or 2?! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 11:08:06 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2006, 07:38:29 AM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2006, 05:14:06 PM »
That's right, Yoshi fans. It's back with a whole new meaning. Yes, I know I haven't posted in this in a long time, but I wanted a story similar to this. Instead of making a new one, I'll just bump this here.......(please do not kill me mods.)

Yoshi snapped out some weird dream he was having, about the Matrix and other irrelevent bull that has long since been forgotten. "Geeze, who's the idiot who thought THAT up?" Yoshi asked with a heavy sigh. "Oh well, it did inspire me to get my lazy butt out of the house and actually write something." He stood up, stretched out his back with a loud "CRACK" abd slumped back down. "Man, I'm hungry. I wonder if Mario want's to go out for some.......I dunno, fruit? Blech. Where's the beef?" He stumbled over the the front door and opened it up, as the sun melted away the late night's "ugly face." Yoshi stepped outside and slammed the door behind him. Mario's house was only about a mile away, so he walked with a heavy heart. Along the way, he thought about his dream. "Okay, so that's some weird monster and Dei T...........yikes, it's as if some guy slapped this all down on paper lighting quick and put it on the internet. Has he no shame? Wait, who am I talking about again?" His mind was a twisted vortex, of which there was no escape, blood dripping from the walls as terrible beasts drool at the mere sight of a.............well, that was crap. How long must I search for the perfect story until I finally gaze upon the brilliance of.......of...........

"Hey, shut up!" Yoshi cried out in a rude tone.
"Eh? Since when can characters of my stories break the 4th wall and speak to me?"
"Since you put it on paper! You're typing all of my lines!"
"Oh really? Then take this!"

Yoshi, the brainless idiot of a stupid head went to the store to by juice. Being the stupid idiot that he is, he instead went to the gun emporium and died. THE END. "How funny is that, Mr. Smart guy?"
"That wasn't even funny," Yoshi cried out. "So I just went to the emporium and died? See, that's the kind of crude that ruins stories! You start out great, but it ends in ruin!"
"Well, how 'bout I put you through another one of those-"

What should Yoshi do?

1. Kill the author.
2. Go through another crappy 5 second story?
3. Take over the story himself? 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:55:30 PM by PaperLuigi »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2006, 09:01:30 PM »
1. I'm glad to see this back.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2006, 06:49:57 PM »
So Yoshi killed the author. The story ended because know one else could write it. Okay, so mabey I, Yoshi am writing it as your puny minds gaze upon my brilliance. It feels good to be king! Uh........not sure what to do with this. Mabey I should make myself ruler of the universe, hmm? Or not. Wow. Never expected to be such a terrible author. I need more practice. Can someone PLEASE help me out here?

Yoshi will......I mean, I will........

1. Go to Writer's school.
2. Get someone else to write the story.
3. Try CPR on the deceased author.
4. Try an odd shaman spell to revive the deceased author.

« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2006, 03:43:47 PM »
Ugh, I hate to see this drop after bringing it back. Even people who don't read can help out, you know.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2006, 06:10:46 PM »

« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2006, 06:00:19 PM »
"I know, I'll try a shaman spell!" Yoshi stood up, raised his hands, and began to chant. This went on for about 3 hours or so, until he realized he didn't actually know any shaman spells. "Well, that was useless," he said with a frown. "Why would I want to bring the author back anyway? This is pointless........"  Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, sprang the largest "writer's manual" he had ever seen. On the front it read 'Wrighting tips for really, really stupid dinosaurs.' Yoshi stared at the cover as his face turned lobster red. "Aggghhh! I hate when this happens! The guy spelled the word 'writing' wrong!" He grabbed the largest marker he could find, located at the "Useless large items for sale" store. As he began to mark he asked, "You know, it's as if the author is still writing this." Once again, suddenly if out of nowhere, blood began to drip from the sky. Yoshi moved out of the way, as it crashed to the ground. "Yikes! He is still alive! And his blood is all over the place!" I tried to wipe the stain of the paper, but it only made it worse. "Ah nut's, my story is ruined! I'll just have to make another one." The story was trashed and was never seen again. THE END.

Ouch! Perhaps a shaman spell was a bad idea! Care to choose another path?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2006, 07:39:05 PM »

« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2006, 03:32:26 PM »
Yoshi: "Okay, so mabey that shaman spell wasn't a good idea after all. I wonder what I could do next........"
MaxVance: Go to writer's school! Duh!
Yoshi: Ummmmmm.....who are you?
MV: It's obvious that I'm the general population of Fungi Fourms.
Yoshi: ........wait, what?
MV: Sigh.........just listen to what a say and do it! Okay?
Yoshi: Yeah, yeah whatever.
So Yoshi went to writers school and got the best education money.....err, I mean fruit could buy. Which, in reality, was not all that great.
Yoshi: Well, this sucks. I'm not any better than when are started! I need some cash........
Just then, a small, $20 bill landed at his feet. He wasn't sure where it came from, but he suspected that fate had carried it to him. It wasn't much, but it was a start.
Yoshi: Mabey fate is telling me to take this and start a job. Or mabey not........

Should Yoshi:

1. Take the 20?
2. Leave it?

Sorry this is so short, but I've got stuff to do later.

« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »
I always choose the weird options.

Leave the money, number 2.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2006, 04:37:25 PM »
why didn't he take the 20? i know i would.
I see poop.

« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2006, 06:44:59 PM »
I explained my answer, I always choose the weirdest choices in these types of things.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2006, 08:47:18 PM »
Geeze, I've let this thing go. XD

Print