Print

Author Topic: When Dinosaurs dream/ You choose the ending!  (Read 26513 times)

« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2005, 09:34:09 PM »
Gaghhh! Which one? The next person to post gets to make the call.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 09:36:02 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2005, 10:15:51 PM »
Abandon ship.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2005, 11:46:05 AM »
Yoshi looked at the rock and began to shake with fear. "Uhh.....no.......I don't wanna die.....gaghh!" He jumped over board, leaving the other three behind. Into the water he went. The ship was crushed upon impact with the over-sized rock, sinking to the bottom of who knows what. "No. How could I let my friends die like that? I'm nothing but a coward. I don't deserve my life....." He wasn't sure what to do. He was out in the middle of the ocean. What could he do? So he kept swimming. Swimming for what felt like hours. That is, until he heard a feint cry.....

Follow the cry?
Ignore the cry?

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2005, 12:02:37 PM »
Follow the cry.
I'm a horrible person.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2005, 12:07:13 PM »
Yoshi followed the cry, and found a poor koopa swimming for his life. He had jumped from the ship too. Save him or dunk him?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2005, 12:33:06 PM »
What are you doing? I'll get to the next chapter when I get to it.

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2005, 01:01:53 PM »
Lol.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2005, 05:46:30 PM »
I'm sorry! XD I didn't know that only you, PaperLuigi, could write the story!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2005, 09:32:23 PM »
Hehe. That's okay.

Yoshi followed the cry, but he wasn't quite sure were it was coming from. It rang out from all directions, screaming "Help me! Help me...." It wasn't anyone Yoshi knew, but he wanted to find them anyway. It grew louder and louder every minute, until it spoke other words. "Help me...I don't want to be stupid.....I want to write...create....but all I do is destroy!!! I'm a worthless creature....I left my friends to die! But it feels...good. Yesssss.....good....I lust for power......give it too me!!" The voice was breathing heavy, with pauses in between phrases. Yoshi felt a shiver as he came upon the figure. It turned around and drooled blood.
"Run." It breathed. Yoshi looked into the creatures eyes. His eyes. His face. His everything. Yoshi was starring himself eye to eye.
"Nooooooo! This can't be happening!" Yoshi swam far away, but he couldn't escape his own wrath. A melodramatic music was playing in the backround, getting faster and faster as the minute hand ticked. "Gawhahahahahahaha...RUN!! RUN!!!" A knife came down and barely missed Yoshi's neck. "Someone help! Help me!" Out of nowhere came a hand. A hand that had a grip of a thousand men. A hand that could save Yoshi from himself. "Grab hold!" Said a familar voice. Yoshi clutched the hand and held on tight. It pulled him through an endless void and out the other end. He fell asleep when he touched ground.

When Yoshi awoke, he found himself in a strange room. "Where...where am I?" He asked. He looked up to find a short little man drinking coffee in the corner. "Dei T?"
"You gave me quite a scare, little green one, but I'm pleased that your all right."
"Dei T. I'm so glad to see you! Was it you who saved me from that evil guy back there?
He nodded and told Yoshi to sit down. He took many sips from his cup, so that he would not fall asleep from old age. "Hehe. I didn't understand why you let the fat man take the wheel, but somehow it turned out alright. I was lucky enough to get there and save him and the other three."
Yoshi scratched his head. "One...two......hey! There were only four of us. Who's the other guy?"
Dei T. pointed into the corner where the others were sleeping. Next to them was a rather large ape.
"Donkey Kong?"
"Yes. You were in his dream. Tonight, he was dreaming of a high sea adventure. I dunno what I'll have for him the next day, but......"
"So you can transport people in between dreams? You can even decide what they dream?"
"I can do many things. I just hope you've been writing down all this stuff."
Yoshi took out his pen and paper and wrote more stuff down. To him it was gold. He soon put it away.
"So...what happened back there?" He asked.
"Hm? Oh, that evil creature you saw. The one that looked like you, right?"
Yoshi nodded. "Uh-huh. That's the one."
"Sigh....what I'm about to tell you isn't going to be easy.....are you sure?"
"I must know," he replied.
"Yoshi, that creature back there was the Subconscious. He is Lord of Subcon...and my brother."
Yoshi kept his ears open.
"There must be balance in the universe, you see. For every good creature, there is an evil one to counter it. God gave life to me, while the Devil gave life to Subconscious. I am the dreams, he is the nightmare. Get the point?"
The dino understood his every word. Somewhat.
"You see, Subcon can take the form of any creature he desires, as long as the world is filled with grief. He took doubt about your intelligence, and used it to manifest himself into you! I've got examples you know. This one time, he took the form of an ugly frog creature and took over. Called himself Wart. Hilarious, I thought, until he locked me up in a cell. I used some plumber guy to help me regain the kingdom. Looked alot like that guy in the corner, you know...."
"Uhhh....yeah. Of course he does! Listen? Will I ever run into him again?"
"As long as you have doubt....it will happen."
Dei. T. picked himself up and pointed him in the direction of the final doors. The one with the computer, and the one with the space shuttle.
"You still have two more doors. Then the story will end."
He vanished, leaving Yoshi and the others alone.
"This is a tough one.....whick door should I pick? I don't wanna run into Subcon again."

Which door should he pick?

The computer?
The Space thingie?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 10:42:54 AM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2005, 09:42:51 PM »
The Finalle!

Computer.

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2005, 12:04:42 AM »
Wow, this is getting very interesting.  I like your theories in the story.  Just thought I would say that.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2005, 11:23:45 AM »
Many thanks, YR.

Yoshi opened the door that had the computer on it. He looked back at Mario and yelled, "Hey! Are you guys coming, or what?" Mario awoke from his nap within a nap and coughed up some water. "Ack! Hey *cough* where am I?" The others woke up after him and asked the same question. Yoshi sighed and told them everything.
"So that's what happened?"
"Uh-huh."
"Really?"
"Yup."
"Well, let's get going then!"
Yoshi and the others walked through the door and vanished into the darkness..............

*BANG!* The gang found themselves in a huge city, in the middle of a struggle between police and thugs. Bullets this way. Bullets that way. It was an all out war!
"What does this have to do with a computer?" Yoshi wondered. Just then, Mario screamed.
"Mama-Mia! Why are we wearing such cool looking threads?"
Indeed, the 5, with the addition of Donkey Kong, had been garbed in black clothing. Sunglasses too. Wario, however, was wearing a very tight female body-suit.
"What kinda crappy joke is this?"
Before the others could laugh, a local thug spotted Yoshi and his gigantic nose.
"What a freak! Say hello to my gun, ya freak!"
He was spitting, yelling and shotting at Yoshi. But somehow, the bullets missed. All of them. Yoshi couldn't believe it.
"I've-never seen someone move so fast. You're the one, Yoshi!"
"Cut the crap Mario, and start acting like a hero."
"No, no Yoshi! You're the One! I've seen this! We're in the Matrix!"
"Wha? How can that be? This is just a dream-"
"Well, you ever think that mabey this entire world is your dream? You've seen the Matrix before!"
Yoshi didn't have time to speak. If he was the One, then he had to kick some butt. The thugs were mutating into agents faster then Wario was ripping his costume.
"Alright," Yoshi thought. "What kind of bone-crushing moves should I unleash on these bozos?"

What should the gang do?

Run away?
Fight?
Look for weapons?

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2005, 06:34:13 PM »
Fight!
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2005, 07:54:19 PM »
I change my mind i choose look 4 weapons

« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2005, 04:35:02 PM »
Yoshi looked on the ground, looking for weapons or some kind of pole. All the while, Wario was complaining on how dumb his costume was. "Why do I have to be Trinity? This is so embarassing......" He ripped it up with his bare hands, just so everyone knew how tough he was. "Muwahahahaha! The hero returns! Isn't this fantastic, guys? I can finally kick some major butt without having to-"
He paused.
"Wario? Are you alright?" Mario held his fist up. "Speak to me, Wario!"
Wario didn't say a word. He twitched and shook like a mad man. "Gaghhhhh......." His face and body changed into the form of an odd looking man in a sports coat.
Wario had been transformed into an agent of the system. No longer a friend of Yoshi, he was their greatest enemy.
"Everyone, run!" Mario ordered D.K and Luigi to run away, but as he turned to face them, he was grabbed by to very large brutes.
"Join us Mario." The first one said blankly.
"Yes. Let us serve the system."
Luigi and Donkey Kong had also transformed into agents. Mario couldn't believe what a pickle he was in. The three former buddies all grabbed him and shock him violently.
"You must not resist him. Let him take your soul. It must happen." The three were chanting in a very monotone voice. They had become mindless slaves.
"It's no use," Agent Luigi sighed. "He must die."
"Don't think so." Yoshi had found some guns...lots of guns. It was time to unload a few rounds.
"BAM!" Yoshi fired upon the villians. But, like in the movie, they dodged effortlessly.
"Crap. This won't work. They still have Mario too. There's only one thing to do......."
He let go of his arms and ripped a steal parking meter from the ground.
"DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Yoshi swung it around, but wasn't doin' to well.
The agents smacked him to the ground with their iron fists.
"What a waste. Let us take this one to Agent Subcon. He will know what to do."
The four vanished into the sky. Yoshi had never seen anyone jump so high.
"No! Mario! Please help me, Dei T........."
"Well, that's what I'm here for......" Dei T. was speaking to Yoshi, but the poor dino couldn't see him.
"Dei T? Get us out of here! I don't care about the story anymore, or even being called stupid! I wanna go home."
Dei T. Sighed. "I...I'm sorry. Subcon has trapped us inside the realm. He wants to destroy you guys for what has happened in the past. I can't break his barrier. He has become far too strong, even for my power."
"Fine, but can you at least send me some fight programs? You might as well act as my operator, right?"
Yoshi picked himself up, and found the courage to fight. He had become a master of multiple fighting techniques in only 5 seconds.
"I KNOW KUNG FU!" He screamed.
"I hope those help, Yoshi. The others took Mario to Subcon. I can give you a map if you want."
Yoshi thought, "With my new power, I won't need a map! I'll rip this city apart!"

What should Yoshi do?

Take the map?
Use his powers?
Tap out of the Matrix for training?

Print