Print

Author Topic: When Dinosaurs dream/ You choose the ending!  (Read 26550 times)

« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2006, 10:38:17 PM »
"I'm hungry," Yoshi sighed. "Send me to the deli."
"Oh, this is no time for a snack. You have a whole world to save, remember?"
"Whatever. That's where I wanna go, so that's that."
Yoshi was beamed all the way to the deli, and of course, wanted a snack. He walked into the store and stared at the menu.
"Uhhh....I think I'll have a triple-ham and cheese....no, a grilled chicken deluxe, or mabey.....can I just have a diet soda?"
"No, but you can have a fist," the cashier replied.
KAZAM! In an instant, Subcon was here. He had used the body of the poor cashier and made his way into the deli.
"Oh no, not you again......."
"He he he! Try as you might, I'll always find you. Mamamia.......let's-a go."
He transformed himself into Mario and shot a tremendous fireball at Yoshi. Luckily, the dino had learned a few tricks since their last meet. He dodged with ease.
"Darn, he toasted the deli....." He flew into the sky and waited for Subcon.
BAM! The deli exploded into ashes and Subcon flew out. He tried to smash Yoshi on the rebound but missed again.
"Stand still," he screamed.
Yoshi looked him straight in the eyes and laughed. "I'm stronger then you think Subcon. I've been trained well."
"My brother."
"Yes."
Subcon dashed up and threw another punch, and missed again when Yoshi took a huge duck.

YOSHI: 300HP
SUBCON: ?

"That's it," Subcon replied. "It's time to die."
He pulled out a weapon that looked like a pistol and fired multiple rounds. Yoshi deflected each one of them.
"Grrr.....so weapons won't work. What will work, eh?"
"Okay, I know he's holding back," Yoshi thought. "What should I do?"

Charge up power?
Run and hide?
Attack?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2006, 10:38:24 PM »
Time to bring it back again!  Go for the attack, dude!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2006, 07:10:58 PM »
The sky rumbled with every blow Yoshi threw at Subcon. He had become quite powerful indeed.
BAM! Yoshi's punch had sent the evil tyrant flying into the ground, destroying every object that got in the shockwave's path.
"This isn't what I had planned," Subcon thought. "I should've defeated this little runt by now. I suppose it's time to...."
He paused noticing Yoshi had gathered a gigantic fire ball in his palm.
"Dei T. didn't teach me this one. It's one of my own, passed down to me from my best friend Mario. Here, this is for you!"
He fired it directly at Subcon. It hit with earth-breaking force. An over-sized mushroom cloud filled the air and engulfed the entire city.
Yoshi gasped, knowing that he had destroyed the Matrix and his friends.
"No.....Mario. How could I? Have I reached the end? Is it over?"
"No, I don't think so," an evil voice spoke out.
The cloud cleared to reveal that the city was still intact, as well as the enemy he had fired the ball at. Subcon held it in his palm, the massive energy Yoshi had gathered. The smoke was a result of the friction moving againts good and evil.
"He he. What a fool. THIS IS MY OWN MOVE! Bah, what a joke. I guess I shoud thank you. Your doubt that you had killed Mario saved me."
"You mean....the attack would've worked?"
"Yes, but your last second fear made me stronger. Thanks.....oh, and this is for you."
Subcon tossed it back at Yoshi at full force speed. It was moving at such a rate that no living being could dodge it.
"This is it. I have to-"
Suddenly, I bight flash of light flashed around the whole area, as a short but powerful Toad made his way into the battle.
"I think I can take it from here Yoshi."
"Dei T? Is that you?"
Dei T. held up his hand and deflected the ball into the depths of the Matrix. It was gone forever.
Dei T. flew down and confronted his brother.
"Fight me Subcon. I have no fear. It'll be a fare fight."
Subcon looked into the eyes of his brother, knowing that this was the end. It was either him or T, and the fight would decide the entire outcome of the world itself.
"Brother, you know as well as I do that I am stronger. There is always doubt in the world. It gives me an edge. If that stupid Dino could not defeat me, then I doubt you will prevail."
"I'm gonna give it a shot. Or are you to scared?"
"Mother always loved you best. I will enjoy watching you suffer........"
Dei T. stood tall, knowing that the universe was dependent on his skill. He didn't want Yoshi to get hurt in the battle, so he ordered him to leave.
"Yoshi, leave this fight. I know you only had a short crack at this monster, but that was your greatest attack. May I tell you the truth?"
Yoshi nodded. "What truth?"
"Subcon was only using 10 % of his true power. He is too strong, I'm afraid."
Yoshi cried. "Man, do I suck or something? I was given the greatest of traing, and I still couldn't beat him. I'm weak....WEAK, WEAK, WEAK, WEAK! I might as well-"
"Yoshi, you know that's only making him stronger. Please leave. I promise everything will be all right."
Yoshi held his head high. "N-o-o matter......the outcome....of this fight, I sware....on my tounge, that....I WILL GET STRONGER!"
He stomped his foot, and flew off. "Dei T, I will find Mario! I will return to help you!"
Yoshi disappeared into the sky, leaving Dei T. with his brother.
"Hmmm.....I'll destroy that little worm as soon as I kill you, my brother."
"You will not lay a finger on Yoshi. Show me youyr true form, you beast."
"Yes. It's been quite a while........"
The beast began to scream out in agony, his face twitching faster then sound. He was about to undergo a transformation.

END OF PART ONE. (Sorry, I just felt like saying this!)

Subcon transformed from Mario to a hideous frog-like creature, one simalar to Wart but far more beastly. He had fangs that stretched from his mouth to the bottom of his arms. He was extremly muscular, with red eyes that could kill the soul of a great hero. His entire body was surrounded with an aura, blue as the night sky. Spikes covered his back. The worst part of this new incarnation, however, was the fact that he drooled blood. He was a terrible beast indeed.
"READY TO DIE, BROTHER?"
"Dei T. threw away his cloak, revieling a body that was not old but very young. He was taller, and buffer too.
"This is my true form Subcon. It's been a while since I've ever had a fight like this one. Impossible odds....but I still fell like a can win."
"FOOLISH THOUGHTS......JUST WHAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM AN IDIOT LIKE YOU........."
The field was set for the greatest battle of the universe. It was the end all to end alls.

The outcome of this fight depends on one person. Pick a number between 1-10. (Don't ask, just do it!")

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2006, 05:34:56 PM »
(sweating like crazy) Uhhh... Ummmm...Purple!

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2006, 09:00:37 PM »
Purple isn't a number between 1 and 10....It's a number between 30.734 and 30.8! Everyone knows that! Duh!

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2006, 01:40:03 PM »
uhhh... Bycicle! Fruit! President Lincon! 4! No wait, stupid me! On the scale of weditaorian, 4 is way past 10 because it is equivilant to 4.0097423823i##@@!@$5.5675339465904.45548352! silly me!

Real answer:5

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2006, 06:57:31 PM »
Okay. 5 it is.

Subcon licked his lips and cracked his knuckles as he prepared to unleash a holy terror upon his younger brother. The two super powers stood at both ends of the playing field, representing good and evil. After centuries of toying with one another, each one never having true control of the dream universe, both fighters felt as if they had nothing to lose. This was the end, and only one of them was going to win.
"Brother," Subcon said quietly. "I will kill that little dino. He is the last hope for this pathetic universe. You and I both know you did not bring him here to 'solve his problems'. No....you just needed someone to help destroy me! How stupid.....tricking that fool into doing what you wanted him to do." He was trying every trick in the book to get under Dei T.'s skin.
"No I didn't.......that boy may posses powers greater then mine. But I brought him here to learn the true meaning of life itself."
"And that is?" Subcon screamed. The entire Matrix crumbled beneath his might. "I don't suppose it's to learn how to write a proper story, huh?!"
"The purpose of life is to live it. And I'm ending your's, today!"
"Enough of this foolish jawing! Let the universe give tribute to this great battle!"
Dei T. was the first to strike. He threw a mighty punch, but was blocked by Subcon. The beast tried to snap it off, but T. delievered a earth-rocking kick to his face. However, Subcon blocked this one too. It wasn't long before he had all of T.'s limbs rapped up in his claws.
"Try me. Get out of this."
He tried to escape, but Subcon was too strong.
"Pity. I thought this would last longer."
Subcon used his head to bash T.'s body into the ground. Picking his up once more, he jabbed him in the side, teleported, and kicked once more. Lord T. flew into a nearby buliding. Subcon sighed to himself.
"I wanted to bring that idiot's head to Yoshi, but there's nothing left of him now. Oh well-"
Suddenly, a great energy wave came out from the building. It hit Subcon and knocked him to the ground.
"Aghh!!! It burns!!" He screamed.
"Always turning your back. I thought you would have learned better by now.
"Grrr......you shut up! You-"
He turned to see it was not Dei T, but Yoshi.
"You...how'd you get so strong?"
"I didn't. Your just weak!"
"No....it's not true! I can kill you right now!"
He fired I breath of fire from his mouth, which ate Yoshi in a second.
"Ha. Your not so strong after all!"
A shadow figure exited the blaze. It was Yoshi, unharmed and ready for more.
"No! This can't be!" Subcon began to shrink down a few sizes.
Yoshi laughed. "Now I know your weakness.........."
Yoshi morphed himself into Dei T. The clever Toad had tricked his brother.
"$#@#!" Subcon cursed. "You always were a tricky-"
"Mabey I should shut that mouth of your's for good, you coward."
Subcon looked into the eyes of his brother. He shook with fear, knowing that T. had won round 1.

ROUND ONE WINNER: Dei T.

Pick another number, 1-20 this time.

« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2006, 07:00:56 PM »
13! *Evil laugh*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2006, 07:57:18 PM »
Gulp... ^.^ this is one of the best storys on the web, thanks so much for bringing it to be read!!! GO DEI T.!!!!
Wheee...

« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2006, 08:23:32 PM »
This is my favorite topic. Thanks for all the support guys! Okay....13. Got it.

Dei T. gave his brother a dark stare in the eye that would have scared the life out of a regular person. Subcon growled and began to pump his fist, giving T. the impression that he was ready for round two. The sky began to flood with darkness; the earth shoke, the heaven's trembled....the works. The Matrix was no longer then the location of the playing feild. It vanished into thin air, leaving Yoshi looking for his friends in a dark void of sorts. He was lost in his thoughts.
"What's going on? Is there an earthquake? As Subcon killed.....no, I refuse to believe that. He's too powerful. After all, he defeated me, and I gave Subcon a-"
"He was only using 10 % of his power."
These words hit Yoshi's heart with force. Tears dripped from his large eyes.
"*sniff* This is no time for tears. I must find my friends." He flew on........

The sky continued to blacken as Subcon screamed louder and harder. Nothing would stand in his way, not even his brother. If it came down to it, Subcon would kill himself to destroy Dei T. He was driven beyond  evil.
"What are you doing, you monster?" Lord T. stood by his ground, waiting for the worst. Then it hit him.
"Wait. No! Subcon, please don't! You remember the last time you did this, don't you? Remember the Big Bang? Remember?
"WHATEVER IT TAKES......." Subcon yelled. "Whatever it takes!"
He held a small ball of energy in his palm. Dei. T. had seen this destruction before. It had done many things to the universe around him. But now, the beast was using it againts one person.
"Stop it! I beg of you!"
"Now who is weak? Huh?! At your feet. What a disgrace......."
He made a few hand signs, speaking in odd languages that even Dei T. did not know. It was the End of the World.
"I have to stop him....before it's too late......"

Last one! Make it good. 1-100. Pick a numba!

« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2006, 04:59:36 PM »
Uhh....?! 5, no, 50! uh 500! AHHHHHHHHHH ok i choose....

Woah, sweet! I'm number 100, HAPPY 100th POST PaperLuigi!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 05:01:22 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2006, 07:32:30 PM »
My first topic to reach 100. I owe it to you guys. Many thanks!

« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2006, 03:31:10 AM »
No pressure or anything, but...

I'm hooked. Please yet Yoshi win! Please please please please!

Whoa. I never knew I was that big a Yoshi fan. Anyway, great story! I can't wait to see who wins the brother vs brother bout!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2006, 02:53:10 PM »
Alright. 79.

"Please don't brother. You remember the Big Bang, do you not? It transformed this world into a nightmare! And it took your soul. Please......give up!"
Subcon laughed at the top of his lungs, knowing that his brother's screams would not change his mind.
"I remember........yes. I do........"

Flashback time........

So what the heck happened? What made Subcon so bitter? What was the Big Bang? Well, I'll leave that up to you guys. Go ahead. I'm open to ideas.

« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2006, 04:55:23 PM »
Woah sweet! may I make this part? Oh and thanks for posting in my story PaperLuigi
Wheee...

Print