Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 120661 times)

« Reply #390 on: July 01, 2006, 07:20:09 PM »
Will the snack bar run out of koopa kabobs?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*deep breath*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anyway... I find it slightly ironic that Ludwig commented on Bud Wig's evilness (not a word xP) yet his username is that of a villain.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #391 on: July 01, 2006, 07:42:10 PM »
Oh! Oh! Hyrulian! I just have one thing I need to tell you! I'm obsessed with Muppets(I love Gonzo), could you carry that over to Greta? Thanx. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #392 on: July 02, 2006, 02:56:23 PM »
Whoa. Now GiftedGirl worships the Muppets? What else did I miss in my prolonged absense.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #393 on: July 02, 2006, 04:48:05 PM »
I joined the forums and would love to be in the story. but you don't know much about me.

« Reply #394 on: July 02, 2006, 08:32:42 PM »
Whoa. Now GiftedGirl worships the Muppets? What else did I miss in my prolonged absense.

I don't worship ANYBODY! I just like the Muppets. Although I have become a Gonzo fangirl. *brick'd*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #395 on: July 02, 2006, 08:51:24 PM »
Yeah, I can probably fit a role for The Chef in for chapter 2. But, right now I'm posting the prolouge and chapter one. And, Fuzzy, I know that you're not actually like your character in the following chapters, but, I just needed a little kid role. So without further ado:

Prolouge - Dark Thoughts and Pudding Cups
"Bring me my pudding cups."

"Yes sir," Mr. Chup replied to Principal Deezer, "pudding cups right away."

It was the day before the first day of school, and the principal's office was dark. Principal Deezer was in a strange, foreboding mode. He just had this weird feeling. A feeling he couldn't shake off. It was a feeling that this was going to be a eventful year. Not that a year being eventful was bad, but he felt that these would be bad events. Scenes of injury, resentment, injustice, bias, discrimination, violence, harm, impurity, obscenity, and even death came to his mind when pondering what this school year would bring.

"Here's your snack sir," Mr. Chup whispered.

Principal Deezer decided not to dwelve on such horrible thoughts, there were more important things at stake, like pudding!

Thus began the school year.

Chapter One - Buttpoopface
"Bro, I'm never having a toga party again."

"Good idea," replied Ted.

"How about a toga box social," Thrasher added.

"No, that might be pushing it," Ted laughed.

It was a nice morning in Fungi Town. Thrasher and Ted were walking to Fungi High, to begin their sophomore years. Their last year was quite eventful. Ted had been locked in a locker for almost a full day, been scarred with a koopa mark on his back, been beated up by a giant kid named Yo many a time, been tricked into vandalizing the football field afterwhich being implanted in cement on it and almost framed. Not to mention the awry toga party where he almost died from a stab to the stomach and had been kissed by the prep Patrica Peach.

Too bad sophomore year was going to be even worse.

"Man, I can't believe we're going to be sophomores," Thrasher pondered.

"I can," said Lou E. G. Simpson, who had just walked up behind them, "I mean, last year went fast."

"That's true," Thrasher commented.

"By the way, do you have any leftover Koopa Kabobs?"

"Lou, that was three months ago," Thrasher sighed.

"Hey," Lou interupted, "I don't mind food poisoning. Now give me my shishkabobs!"

"Ah, there it is," Ted yelled, changing the subject from kabobs, and pointing at the Fungi High they had grown so used to.

As they walked torwards the school, a little kid ran up to them. He looked about 10, and he stared at the three sophomores with a tooth grin.

"Oh sweet Barbara," Thrasher sighed, "it's Fuzzy."

"Oh sweet Barbara," Fuzzy mocked in a high-pitched sarcastic voice, "it's a bunch of dumb high school kids!"

"How do you know this kid," Ted laughed.

"He's my neighbor," Thrasher whined, "he can get pretty annoying."

"He can get pretty annoying," Fuzzy mocked once again, "well, guess what? You're stupid and a buttpoopface."

"Look, Fuzzy," Lou E. G. Simpson interupted, "me, Ted, and buttpoopface here need to get to class, so if you could just buzz of that would be just peachy."

"MEANY," yelled Fuzzy as he ran away at full speed.

The three teenagers shook their heads heading torwards the school again. There was a long pause.

"So what classes do you guys have," Ted asked.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #396 on: July 02, 2006, 08:59:30 PM »
*eating from a stolen pudding cup* I have a sense this year wil be an exciting one!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #397 on: July 02, 2006, 11:26:38 PM »
IF this year is going ot be worse, it's going to be even more eventful and exciting!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #398 on: July 03, 2006, 12:06:49 AM »
I JUST finished reading through the fics. *claps and cheers* and I would love to get a part on the new story.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #399 on: July 03, 2006, 12:41:25 AM »
lol, pudding cups. Good chapter! :D

Speaking of which, I once made jelly with four-year old jelly crystals. Still tasted okay. xP
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:56:02 AM by Ultima Shadow »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #400 on: July 03, 2006, 12:24:18 PM »
*Also eats pudding from stolen cup* Nice.  Very nice. *applaudes*
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #401 on: July 03, 2006, 04:12:46 PM »
Hey, I want a pudding cup! 
But anyway, I know way too many kids like Fuzzy.  Can't wait to see what happens next.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:44:35 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #402 on: July 03, 2006, 05:03:31 PM »
I get the feeling that dezzer will have something to do with Fungi High this year. Somehow.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #403 on: July 03, 2006, 05:42:42 PM »
Yay! *claps*

« Reply #404 on: July 03, 2006, 08:51:32 PM »
Awesome possum, Hyrulian.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Print