Print

Author Topic: Funniest Moment in a Mario game?  (Read 38633 times)

« on: March 01, 2006, 01:42:01 PM »
See Title.

My funniest moment is the Bowser events in Paper Mario 2.
I also like how the hotel manager in Sunshine asked for Mario's help. He said "Can we trick you...I ask you for your help?" I lol'd
"Oh east, I thought you said 'weast'" Patrick

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 06:32:30 PM »
Toadsworth's blabbering on SMS

Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 06:37:05 PM »
LOL!

In Super Mario Strikers, Bowser came and tilted the field and what not, He was in the Opponent's home field, The goalie got the ball, threw it, and it hit Bowser and went in the goal!

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 08:02:35 PM »
The entire intro to Mario Golf:  Toadstool Tour.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 05:58:48 PM »
The intro to Mario Strikers wasn't the funniest thing in the world, but it did make me laugh when Waluigi got iced.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 11:00:59 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 06:33:14 PM »
I guess one of the outtakes on Mario Power Tennis, of when you beat Planetary Cup, the Outtakes were funny, especially when Waluigi let Wario crash into the ground.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 06:51:08 PM »
In SSBM, in the special movie, I like it when Peach gets chased by Bowser. I cracked up! I also liked it when Peach took the little Mr.Saturn thinggie from Bowser.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 07:23:07 PM »
I also like the bloopers in MPT.. I liked the one where Wario was lifting weights and his cell phone went off (the Mario theme!) and he said "Hello?.. MOM?! I told you not to call me here.."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 01:08:06 AM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »
So many things from PM2...

When your in Bowser's castle and Bowser goes up to the statue, "You got the Bowser jewel!....

just kidding!"

That was mean but hilarious.

And when Kammy and the Puni elder are fighting and Bowser's thinking, "Hag fight, awsome!"
Senior Mariology professor

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 08:56:32 AM »
"I also like the bloopers in MPT.. I liked the one where Wario was lifting weights and his cell phone went off (the Mario theme!) and he said 'Hello?.. MOM?! I told you not to call me here..'"

Where did you see this in MPT?
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 03:18:07 PM »
It's either after finish the Star Cup or the Planetary Cup (whatever the last set of the second cups of called).

You finish the first set (through Star Cup, I think.. it's been awhile), and you get to see the first bloopers reel and you unlock the second set of cups. Finish whatever the last is in those and you unlock the second bloopers reel (only available by finishing the last cup tourney gagin).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 03:55:36 PM »
Luigi is so funny in Partners in Time although I do feel bad for him being abused in it, but his moments are funny.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 01:32:29 AM »
So many things from PM2...

When your in Bowser's castle and Bowser goes up to the statue, "You got the Bowser jewel!....

just kidding!"

That was mean but hilarious.

And when Kammy and the Puni elder are fighting and Bowser's thinking, "Hag fight, awsome!"

I did think that was pretty funny! I also liked when the gooba's below Rougeport, the first time you go down there, are flirting with goombella. That was pretty awesome and there way of speaking was very, well, slanggie!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 11:30:54 PM »
I always like the way Bowser bumbles around in MP3, always showing up at the wrong times, being bested by Daisy, who whacks him clear across the Mushroom Kingdom.

I also like Mario's walking motion when you do that code at the end of SMW.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Sqrt2

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 08:23:13 AM »
When Bowser realises that he's been talking to a life-size princess peach poster in petalburg (after 1st "Super Bowser Bros" level).
AA fanboy and proud!

Print