Print

Author Topic: Show Off your Drawing Skills (Hand-drawings)  (Read 29099 times)

« on: March 09, 2006, 04:36:24 PM »
How well can you draw? Want to see what other FFs want to say about your drawings? Scan your drawings (hand-drawings, ONLY) and show 'em off here. To show my skills, check out Odie (From the Garfield Comic) and comment!!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 05:21:41 PM »
THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE!!!

BTW, good pic. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 05:26:20 PM »
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 05:27:57 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 06:10:46 PM »
(insert picture of furry and/or overused cartoon character or meme here)

really, I'm not a good drawer. my horses look like dogs and my dogs look like pigs. and my peas look like carrots. that said, I'd probably do better in MS Paint then I ever will in real life.

that said, I kinda like all of your drawings. have any of you worked with pastels and other lesser-used art materials?
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 06:28:55 PM »
I also have stuff on DeviantArt.

You're on deviantART?!?! XD XD XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 06:29:57 PM »
I'm DA too, but I can't show any of my drawings right now because I need to scan them first.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 07:42:56 PM »
I also go to deviant art. Here's my account. http://booo95.deviantart.com/
I always put a bunch of diffrent ages on sites so you'll never know my age.
I don't know why I said that.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 08:58:58 PM »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 09:42:05 PM »
Koopaslaya wins.

No really, Sapph, I thought your stuff was amazing!!! You are truly an excelent artist. ...Of course you know that. ^_^ Seriously, have you ever tried to send in your art to art museums? There's a museum in Washington DC that has many kinds of art work. To tell you the truth, I think a few of your works are better than a quarter of the drawings and paintings. I'm telling you this as a judge. I also recall seeing other drawings of your's on these forums. I remember a castle on a wide and clear field sitting by a river. It had excelent shading. Why don't you post all of your art on Deviant?

I'm an artist, but I don't draw/paint/sketch/etc. I like to organize, design, and decorate rather than use hand-art. Everybody says that I should be an interier decorator. I also got a job judging high school senior and junior art; which was a great honor for me. It was really fun too. I felt like I was really important for the first time in a long time. It was lovely! ^_^

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 11:06:44 PM »
I have nothing to scan, so I'll just describe. I like to draw strange cartoons, as you may have seen (The Armless Nazi Elf Cop), and usually don't color anything. I can't draw people very well, except an exaggerated cartoony version of my friend John. When I feel like shading, I'll shade, and when I really feel like shading I'll rub the shading in and erase the unwanted parts. I drew my bird in art... I'll scan the following later: A detailed Armless Nazi Elf Cop, John, and that art assignment.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 12:01:50 AM »
Armless Nazi Elf Cop is beaten only by Mona Lisa.

I'm not really a very good artist- I like to draw, but I'm not that good. I'm more of a spriter.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 12:35:26 AM »

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 12:53:49 PM »
I think I can draw pretty well, but I don't have any of my artwork on the internet, except for a piece I drew for a ninja turtle contest that won.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 08:29:29 PM by Markio »
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 10:56:30 AM »
Scan it, save it, post it on here!
Most Wishy-Washy

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2006, 10:59:46 AM »

I drew this about a year ago in Drawing III: The Final Conflict. It's the only thing I've drawn that I have a picture of.

Print