Print

Author Topic: When FF members collide!  (Read 8359 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« on: May 02, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »
Whoop-oop! Get ready for one of my most actiony topics! In this thread you face off in a melee agaist another FF member! Just like SSMB only you select the stock, Items (make up your own!),in any stage you want to. And here is an extra bonus, every one gets there own speshal abilities.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 05:36:05 PM »
I would like to fight... Mario Hater. In a genocide city (or hidden palace).  My special ability would be the ability to type fast. My special item is an emulator.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 06:59:28 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 06:50:38 PM »
I want a speshal ablilty!!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 06:52:34 PM »
I feel very speshal typing this. Can I fight you?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 12:54:01 PM »
Guys guys.. I will post the fights that I am in. But if im not in them, you have to post them your selves!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 01:27:08 PM »
Meanwhile, here's the first match.
SushieBoy VS PaperLuigi
Stock: 2 each
Stage: on top of some building
Items: Light saber.

The battle starts out with SushieBoy triyng to strike PaperLuigi with a mid-air karatae chop. But PL dodges it then he lands a quick punch and kick combo, leaving me with 18% damage and some bruises. I fall off the building but I quickly came back on stage , then I unleashed my speshal ability...... Static power!! I then released three of my static spheres. PL got hit by them all and got left with 22% damage. Also PL was left all paralized. Then I unleased a very powerful thundepunch. It was strong enough to send PL fliyng and lose a life. As PL re-spauned he reaveled his speshal ability.... Paper power!!! ( PL could make any attacks that are paper related). Then he started to summon a bunch of alive animal oragami. They were raming into me and left me with 67%. Then a really big Elephant oragami Ramed me off-screen and I lost a life. As i re-spauned we found two light sabers on the stage. We grabed them and started to slash and block just like an old scene from star wars. Then a group of men way at the bottom of the building were about to blow up the building with dynamite. when they did I then summoned an electrical platform for my self. Leaving PL to die. I WINN!!!

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 03:47:21 PM »
I find it embarassing losing to a member who can't spell "special" correctly.

Just then, PaperLuigi came back with his dictionary. He used his "Special kamikaze Correct Spelling" attack and they both died instantly.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 03:53:02 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 03:59:01 PM »
Haha.  This is great.
But, how are we getting these speshal abilities?  Do we get to choose our own, or our they given to us?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 05:17:26 PM »
Fisght between me and allt eh fungi forum people. Explosion: I have my speshal shield up. Everyone falls off, except for me, thanks to my speshal shield.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 03:45:15 AM »
Meh, I'm game. Put me in a fight, but only if it has a funny/good ending, preferably in a draw. My speshal ability will be Chaos Control. ^^
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 10:35:33 AM »
I'm in! I'd like to fight. My special ability could be to morph into either a Wartortle, Pikachu, Quilava, Misdreavus, Grovyle or Kirlia and use their powers.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 05:41:31 PM »
There is absolutely no such thing as a special ability. They are speshal abilities, thank you.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 06:21:26 PM »
Um, maybe I'll have the ability of the love mushroom sword! When it strikes, the opponent heart beat slows down and they get dazed. ^_^ Um, someone who knows how to write a battle challenge me, cause I sure don't.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 06:36:17 PM »
Why can't we all just be friends?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 07:58:49 PM »
Now here's the battle that Ultima Shadow wanted.
Ultima Shadow VS Gifted girl
Stock: 2 each
Stage: Inside a circus (from wario world)
Item: Exploding Pies

The battle starts out with GG turning into Wartortle and starts to shoot US wit the Water gun move. Leaving US with 31% damage. But US quickly recoers and grabs an exploding pie and chucks it at GG's face. Leaving GG with 35% damage. But then GG turns into Grovyole. Then it starts to use it's leaf blade attck. But then US uses Chaos Control, which freezes everything, Then US starts to attck GG with many diffrent attcks. Then US knocks GG through the top of the circus,thus also losing a life. as GG comes back she turns to pickachu and starts to send thunder bolts at US. Then GG throws US into a cannon and launches Him or Her into the distance. He also lost a life via cannon. As US comes back he holds on onto a trapese and starts to come down with a flying kick. He lands right into Picka and leaves him with 47% damage. The GG turns into Kirlia and starts to levitate a bunch of exploding pies and throws them all strait to US. But US is smart and uses CC! but GG uses the sisesic abilities and breaks free of the CC. but US dodges the oies but they all land on the pedestrians. but GG uses the sisesic powers to levitate and slam repididly US to the ground. Then GG flings US through the sky. GG wins!!

Print