Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Character Suggestions  (Read 119264 times)

« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2006, 12:48:41 AM »
What a nonsensical post.

Acctually, I seperated those sections out for a reason. I'm a fan of games such as Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, and Legend of Dragoon when it comes to RPGs - and yes, I know that the M&L series is an RPG series, but I really don't have much of a desire to go out and purchase it yet.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2006, 09:01:18 PM »
Acctually, I seperated those sections out for a reason. I'm a fan of games such as Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, and Legend of Dragoon when it comes to RPGs - and yes, I know that the M&L series is an RPG series, but I really don't have much of a desire to go out and purchase it yet.
You're missing out on some great characters, humor, story, etc.  Seriously, Fawful's character is genious.  I'm not trying to force you into trying M&L: Superstar Saga, but if you like Mario games, then it's one I'd reccommend.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #182 on: July 27, 2006, 10:52:49 PM »
Two words: Mega Man.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2006, 10:13:29 AM »
Four words: Don't count on it.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2006, 10:45:20 AM »
11 words:I'll bet you would have said the same about Solid Snake.

« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »
24 words:  You know, I'd rather have Mega Man than this Solid Snake guy.  Mega Man has just always intruiged me ever since Mega Man: Legends.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2006, 03:11:27 PM »
A few more words: Mega Man's creator isn't a personal friend of Masahiro Sakurai.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2006, 03:56:11 PM »
Thirty-five words: Who knows what surprises will be in store, we'll just have to wait and see. Why are we even having this discussion? Do any of us doubt the game will be perfect in every way?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2006, 05:07:25 PM »
Thirty-five words: Who knows what surprises will be in store, we'll just have to wait and see. Why are we even having this discussion? Do any of us doubt the game will be perfect in every way?
I do.  I've never seen anything that was "perfect in every way".  Besides, perfect is in the hands on the controller holder.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2006, 07:04:34 PM »
Maybe Capcom could make their own Mega Man Melee... or better yet, an All Capcom Melee.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2006, 07:44:55 PM »
They already have. They're called Marvel vs. Capcom and Capcom vs. SNK. There was also a Japan-only RPG called Namco x Capcom.

« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2006, 08:56:04 PM »
Here is my list of 3rd party characters that I would like to see appear in the game.Not ALL of them.Just one or two.

They are in order from most wanted to least.

1.Bomberman
2.Sonic
3.Magus
4.Geno
5.Glenn(Frog)
6.Crono
7.Spyro
8.Crash(maybe)
9.Rayman
"A winner is you"

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2006, 09:11:08 PM »
I like that list, Mallow should join in too.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2006, 08:55:55 AM »
Out of all the ones on that list, Dark_Shark, I'd say the two most likely ones to officilly get added are Sonic and Bomberman. Why Bomberman? Well, the TurboGrafix16 is part of the Virtual Console and this:http://www.hudson.co.jp/gamenavi/gamedb/softinfo/wfight/index.html. Solid Snake was also in there.

« Reply #194 on: August 01, 2006, 09:57:58 PM »
They already have. They're called Marvel vs. Capcom and Capcom vs. SNK. There was also a Japan-only RPG called Namco x Capcom.
Those are not 4-player Melees. They're just 3-on-3 fighting arcades(and an RPG). I want a 4-player all out SSB/Jump Superstars-like fight game with pure Capcom. All of Capcom's franchises come together and duke it out(Ryu vs Morrigan vs Mega vs Joe) with weapons/items/power-ups/hazards.

Print