Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Character Suggestions  (Read 118641 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #225 on: August 04, 2007, 06:07:03 PM »
A giant enemy crab.
In seriousness, I'll be happy as long as Yoshi, Ness, and Pichu return. I hope they don't make too many changes to Ness... I may "pick up" a new character or two, Wario, perhaps.
There are sure to be at least a couple playable Hoenn Pokémon. I personally think Combusken is cooler-looking than Blaziken and would prefer it, because Combusken looks like a deadly fighting chicken (which amuses me) while Blaziken looks like nothing I've ever seen before.
Don't care whether Sonic is in it or not. If he is, he's there, whatever. I haven't played any Sonic games and couldn't use him anyway (Something, if I haven't even played their game I feel like it's not my place to play as the character.). If he isn't, oh well, whatever.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #226 on: August 04, 2007, 06:45:50 PM »
$5 that the human from Animal Crossing will a playable character.

1000$ that there won't be an animal crossing character.

100 coins says it'll be one of the NPC's from either of the games (Tom Nook, Timmy or Tommy, Gracie, Mable or Sable Able, Tortimer, Blathers, Celest [er.. Blathers' sister.. that's her name, isn't it?], Brewster, Gulliver, Ressetti, Officers Copper or Booker, Kap'n, etc..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #227 on: August 04, 2007, 09:38:10 PM »
Naw, Ressetti should be an assist trophy.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2007, 11:47:42 PM »
'Thanks' for pointing that out Dudley.

Anyhow, I see Ness returning, they already confirmed Yoshi to be in, but Pichu's prognosis is looking grim in my opinion. I don't see any of the clones coming back. Possibly with new move sets, but I doubt it. If they keep some I'd say it'd be Falco and Gannon. Maybe Gannon with a sword? Other than clones, I can see Game and Watch leaving and Maybe Mewtwo, but I'm betting the original 12 will be back.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2007, 07:42:55 AM »
You my friend, deserve to be Gannon-banned. :P

« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2007, 07:32:46 PM »
It'd be quite lulzy if Pichu ended up getting cut and then replaced with...Pachirisu.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2007, 07:45:47 PM »
Idunno if someone said this already, but Princess Shroob would be awesome and I was thinking of a schweet smash move for her...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2007, 08:08:35 PM »
Oh come on. Clones aren't a bad thing. It allows one to select a character very precisely the way they want (Fox offers rapid-fire damage-raising lasers while Falco's allow quick escapes). And Pichu is made to be the weakest character--you win with him, your enemies cry. Don't know how many more times I have to type that.
It'd be quite lulzy if Pichu ended up getting cut and then replaced with...Pachirisu.
I'd murder.
Idunno if someone said this already, but Princess Shroob would be awesome and I was thinking of a schweet smash move for her...
Unfortunately, everyone but the second-party developers who made them seems to like pretending the Mario RPGs don't exist.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2007, 08:48:40 PM »
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 I had to make this.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #234 on: August 05, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »
Fawful should be the announcer.. Have you readiness? You are fight! Match has endingness!.. or mabey not. XD

I had a whole list of characters that I wanted to suggest (with completely good/legit reasons as to why they should be in), but the only one I can currently remember is Toad. I think I'll wait and post it another time..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #235 on: August 05, 2007, 10:10:22 PM »
</img>
I did not make this image.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #236 on: August 06, 2007, 01:38:15 AM »
Oh come on. Clones aren't a bad thing. It allows one to select a character very precisely the way they want (Fox offers rapid-fire damage-raising lasers while Falco's allow quick escapes). And Pichu is made to be the weakest character--you win with him, your enemies cry. Don't know how many more times I have to type that.
I didn't say they were bad, but Sakurai had already stated there will be no clones in brawl.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #237 on: August 06, 2007, 05:22:58 AM »
I'm liking that Miyamoto one. I'm trying to think up some moves for him now... Anyways, maybe.....Toadsworth could be in it! Cane swipe!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #238 on: August 06, 2007, 07:46:25 AM »
No love for Stanley the Bugman?

His final smash would be well...

Blowing smoke up your bum I guess.

« Reply #239 on: August 13, 2007, 04:43:32 AM »
"Using the Wi-Fi system, Nintendo can make several characters on the internet and than the player can download the ones they want to their Wii or wii remote". Comeone Shiggy, you can say it........................... 

Print