Print

Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 57221 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2006, 01:56:56 PM »
How can vegan ice cream even exist? It can't even have cream!
That was a joke.

« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2006, 07:15:58 PM »
What the crap is "vegan ice cream"? Is it for like lactose and tolerant people?

« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2006, 08:33:26 PM »
Um.. Lactose intolerant. It means you cannot tolerate lactose, which is an ingredient in most dairy products.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #243 on: July 01, 2006, 12:02:39 AM »
XD XD XD
I had a Gilroy cheeseburger (has GARLIC, the best thing ever). Chubby's is the best diner around.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #244 on: July 01, 2006, 05:23:36 PM »
I had some good food. Just gooood food.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #245 on: July 01, 2006, 05:31:16 PM »
I just had burnt pizza, just how I like it! mmmm,it's digorno! what the heck is chubby's?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #246 on: July 01, 2006, 06:08:14 PM »
Heh.  My wife wants a meat pizza.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #247 on: July 01, 2006, 06:15:01 PM »
Um.. Lactose intolerant. It means you cannot tolerate lactose, which is an ingredient in most dairy products.

Well I don't know, I'm not lactose and tolerant intolerant.

I had some boneless pork ribs with mesquite marinade, salad, corn, olives, and potatoes. I love the weekend maels.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #248 on: July 01, 2006, 06:17:01 PM »
Is she still pregnant, Luigison?

Bird Person, do you live in Gilroy?  Or is it simply the name of something on a menu at that restaurant, like Philly Cheesesteak?

Bird Person can't exactly have an epithet.  It would be like , "Bird Person: Man of ...Birds..."  If it were something like "Steve Harvey: Bird Person", it would sound cooler.  But then again, I haven't put much thought as to what Bird Person's epithet could be.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #249 on: July 01, 2006, 06:19:57 PM »
Is she still pregnant, Luigison?
Yes.  Due 23 Aug according to all sonogram measurements, but still 27 Aug according to the doc.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #250 on: July 01, 2006, 08:28:31 PM »
Mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, 'chicken' patty, and soy chocolate milk.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #251 on: July 01, 2006, 08:33:32 PM »
Hamburger Helper once again.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #252 on: July 01, 2006, 11:58:52 PM »
SushieBoy: Chubby's is an awesome old-fashioned diner. There can't just be one (I know this for a fact because I've been to two). No, I don't live in Gilroy, but it was named that because... I guess they like a lot of garlic? I should move to Gilroy.
Tonight, tri tip with garlic bread and french fries. I love garlic. Anyone who says "garlic smells bad" has brain damage. It helps keep the vampires away... X|>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #253 on: July 02, 2006, 11:18:41 AM »
Gilroy has a Garlic fesitval every year around August.  They sell everything garlic, even garlic-flavored ice cream!  ...I don't know if they have vegan garlic ice cream though...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #254 on: July 02, 2006, 09:38:26 PM »
I had home made BURGERS!4 of them with french fries.I only ate once today so it's okay...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print