Safari
2 (6.7%)
Opera
1 (3.3%)
Mozilla Firefox
18 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Print

Author Topic: What's your favorite web browser?  (Read 5991 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 12:21:27 AM »
I use IE for Pokemon spriting (copying and pasting the RSE sprites in FF brings up an awful black background) and FF for everything else. I like my Firefox theme. =)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 07:04:39 AM »
My friend has firefox and I thought it sucked, well, it could just be because he has dial-up.  Now that I think about it, your connection dosn't really have anything to do with your browser...
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 09:35:08 PM »
I guess I'd have to say Firefox.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 11:39:13 PM »
Hey, I almost forgot about the message I hid... here. Firefox users will see nothing out of the ordinary, the image for Toadofsky's Songs blends right into the background. But an IE user will see some powerful advice. That's because the background is unforgivingly broken in IE, and transparency doesn't work either. I don't mean to brag, but I'd say that's the best "easter egg" I've ever "hidden."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 06:58:09 AM »
Very funny, Bird Person.

Well, for some reason, I just use IE more now. But Firefox IS better than IE, don't get me wrong. And I can't get IE7 because someone uploaded a conterfeit copy of windows on my computer.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 04:32:27 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print