Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 96728 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2006, 02:35:22 PM »
Uh.... the picture is very....... lemony-fresh?

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2006, 05:03:14 PM »
The Baron: Gah!  Sorry!  I didn't even notice that I did that.  I love your picture.  It's very kool and make K Rool look better in my opinion.

At first I didn't understand why people are getting so upset, but if it was me I might feel the same way.  If I keep this up, I'll have plenty of new enemies in no time! *quickly scribbles something down in a handy dandy notebook*
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2006, 11:34:54 AM »
I think this topic needs to be come alive again...after 11 days of waiting.

I've got a new one! More than one, actually.

Peach and Luig (full view!)
Peach Trapped
Peach in Bowsers Clutches

And these are some collaborations I've done. I drew none of them. Only colored.

Time after Time
Mummy Dress Collab
Yusra
Din, Nayru, and Farore
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 11:38:16 AM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2006, 09:43:36 PM »
Wow, I like the form of Peach in the Trapped picture.  I find it hard to draw natural body positions.

Cackletta + Peach = A Secret Past?
Haha, this^ is a play-off of the widely-known "Wicked" poster.

EDIT: Watch in fast mode!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 09:46:30 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2006, 08:57:15 AM »

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2006, 09:20:19 AM »
I think it would be cool if we made a entire TMK picture. Everyone of the forums could contribute. We could make it on ArtPad and post it up again after anyone adds something to it, seeing that you can keep adding things to pictures.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2006, 11:48:34 AM »
Who will start it, though? And what'll it be a picture of?

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2006, 01:30:52 PM »
ME!  I mean... you could have the TMK staff hanging around and atop of the letters TMK.  And maybe dress them up as Mario characters.  Was this what you're talking about?  Whatever, you can forget that idea.  It's not very good.

What about the Nintendo Wii?  Or people playing the Wii? :D I could go for that. (But it's your choice)  I think everyone who works on this picture should sign their name on it too.

Great work as usual, everyone!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 04:39:15 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2006, 02:31:04 PM »
For the Rare fans, I drew these back in 1995, when I was 13.  Sadly, I haven't drawn a whole lot recently.

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2006, 03:17:29 PM »
Winky AND Expresso? Megabyte, you win.

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2006, 03:25:07 PM »
I guess we could draw something that we like. Or one of us could draw a huge Wii and we could all do something to it. Signing our names is good, too. Whoever likes that idea, say I with your next post. Who can draw a Wii?

What I want right now

Those are great Megabyte.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2006, 03:45:08 PM »
Have patience, night will come.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2006, 06:07:17 PM »
I! :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Art

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »
I have been doing some drawing lately so I will share with you a couple of resent stuff that I have done, one is off a videogame the other a cartoon show that came out in the 90's

I’ve got some other stuff in my gallery, if you care to take a peak...

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-498596.html

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-497674.html

Injoy!

« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2006, 07:34:57 PM »
Wow. You amaze me, Art. You've got skills.

Print