Print

Author Topic: Ocarina of Time  (Read 4097 times)

« on: November 20, 2006, 12:35:15 PM »
In the Lost Woods there's a small area with two Bussiness Scrubs, tall grass, a soft soil mound, and a dead tree. Near the tree hidden in the tall grass is a hole to a cave with various bushes and plants on the ground. A sign at the entrance says "Forest stage. We would love to see your beautiful faces! Win fabulous prizes!"

Nothing has happened at all, I tried doing songs, coming back as an adult, nothing.

Can anybody help?
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 02:09:05 PM »
You have to wear masks.Get them from the happy mask shop.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 11:58:24 AM »
Will any mask do?

And I've raced the running man like three times do I get anything out of it?

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 04:46:08 PM »
I think the running man gives you a bunny hat, but only if you give him something else... I don't remember for sure.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 06:17:22 PM »
You cannot beat the running man. You buy the masks from the mask shop. Use the Skull Mask.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 06:44:28 PM »
Okey Dokey,
                   First of all (if I remember correctly) you wear the skull mask to the forest stage.  I also believe that different masks produce different results.

Second of all, you don't race the running man, you sell him the bunny hood.  It makes him feel like he runs faster.  :)

Third of all, trust me, I've gone through the game twice. (Although it's been a few years.)
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 10:52:31 PM »
As a child you sell the running man the bunny hood, you can race him as an adult and that's the end of his role in the game then. The skull mask is for the skull kid in the lost woods, and there's no bunny hat.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 01:21:24 AM »
Wait a minute, who's helping who, here?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 01:33:09 AM »
Okay, sorry for the bad info. :)

Like I said it's been a while since I played.

And if you knew all this then why were you asking?
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 01:16:02 PM »
As a child you sell the running man the bunny hood, you can race him as an adult and that's the end of his role in the game then. The skull mask is for the skull kid in the lost woods, and there's no bunny hat.

This has nothing to do with my original question.

And I did the masks thing in the lost woods, with random results for every mask.
They spit Deku nuts at me, danced, gave me cash, and ran toward me while their leader gave me the ability to hold 30 Deku sticks.

Print