Print

Author Topic: Sports???  (Read 5596 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2004, 07:03:20 PM »
I do track.  I have a trampoline(which should be a sport!), and I can do a front flip, side flip both ways, and a 180 front flip.  I can do a 1080 too, but I don't land on my feet, it's easier on a diving board.  I'm also the master of ninja action.  If only I knew karate...

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2004, 02:53:07 PM »
The only sport I REALLY like is baseball. I'm not very good at it, but what does it matter when the only other person is a 42-year old man named William Curtis? (No offense, Dad...) As for most other sports, they are American Idol peoples and I am Simon Cowell. (Not really, just an expression! No offense, Simon...) I espesially hate volleyball. I'm an Ok server, but other then that, I am cruddy. I can't hit worth squat. I'm so-so on hockey, bad at dodgeball, and I STINK at basketball. (It makes sense considering I'm 4'11".) There's my stuff on sports. 'Nuf said.

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2004, 06:22:17 PM »
I like racket ball (sic? racquetball).  I like that it is played in a small room so you don't have to chase the ball very far.  It is fast paced and high impact.  It's bad for my knees, but I love it anyway.  I also like some other things that might not be considered sports.  Foos ball, bowling, billards (pool), air hockey, badminton, rummy cube, risk, chess, roller coasters, para-sailing, and mountain biking (w/out actual mountains).
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2004, 07:04:12 PM »
You hate volleyball GG? I LOVE volleyball, I make team captain almost ever year:P!

The sport I can't stand is basketball!I'm very good that it, but, I just dislike the sport so much! Plus my fingers always hurt after I play.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2004, 12:41:37 AM »
I prefer a nice riveting game of croquet right before tea time.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2004, 01:44:36 PM »
It's pronounced "Bay-jan" (Soft j)

and no, video games are not good for parties, well teenager parties anyway.  You'll understand if you'r not a teenager yet

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2004, 06:54:12 PM »
I believe I speak for teens all over when I say, "Puh-wuh?"  Video games are great at parties, at least, at all the one's I've been to.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2004, 07:08:32 PM »
Yeah, he's right. Video games are great for any party. I always have 'em at my parties, but I don't make them completely video games. It depends... I have a Birthday Party which is in February so we usually have to stay in unless there's enough snow for a snowball fight. However, I have a party celebrating the end of the schoolyear every year, and I start out with video games until over 5 people get there, Then we go outside usually. My friends say my parties are always fun because I dont' restrain them to doing anything. If they don't wanna play video games there's a ton of other stuff to do.

Print