Print

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1677 times)

« on: June 17, 2004, 03:10:22 AM »
 Well, this might be a little over enthusiastic but I figured since it is summer and I plan on posting alot more I'd introduce myself.  I'm Paul and I live in Havre, Montana I am 19 years old and a male obviously if you cant tell from the post or name. I was named after the Beatle so I obviosly loathe them and like to listen to Heavy Metal and Punk some Rap mostly old school and BENEFIT. I'm a old school game born in the height of the revolution in the year '86 I got my first taste of gaming action at the age 3 and played Donkey Kong since then I'm die hard I like to roam the ranges of other consoles besides the x box and have very optimistic taste I enjoy all genres except most racing games i do like mario cart. Um my other hobbies are Anime and Manga of which Hellsing and Trigun are my favorites. That's it for me I'm out

Number 1 in the hood G''.

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 07:15:55 AM »
Number 1 in the hood G indeed. *salutes* *tears*

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 08:46:38 AM »
A pleasure to meat you, Paul! (oops, I meant Meet not Meat.) :P
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 09:35:36 AM »
Welcome to the nuttiest Super Mario forum on the Internet!!

Most of us are really nice, but if you abuse our Super Mario-istic heads you'd be banned for good!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 09:36:37 AM »
I guess I should mention that I regularly shindig with this here dude, although I didn't have anything to do with him coming here.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print