Print

Author Topic: Interesting fact(s) about you  (Read 30150 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2009, 09:02:31 PM »
-My sister was born on February 29, 1992. This is something she completely detests because people made fun of her for being only "3 years old" in school.
She'd actually be 4 now.

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2009, 11:06:18 PM »
This was back in middle school when she was "3" years old.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »
-My brother is my only living relative, and aside from pictures I have no memory of my parents
-I am a very breakable person...in fact, at the moment I have a broken arm and a black eye.  Because of this, I am on codeine for about 80% of my day every day
-I have been playing hockey for 7 years now (since I was 6) and every year, without exception, I have broken a different bone, yet I continue to play for the love of the game
-I play guitar
-I own about 6 games for GameCube and about 10 for N64, yet about 90 each for NES and SNES
-I work as a cleaner for about 6 hours a week
-I only buy VHS movies because they are cheaper and I don't notice a difference in quality
-I smoke
-I only listen to rock music, mostly classic
-I wear glasses on and off
-I don't take things for granted...I'm always thankful for what I have, but if something irritates me I will talk about it
-I live in Canada

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »
You sound like the protagonist of a potential award-winning movie. I like that.

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2009, 08:47:49 PM »
why thank you

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »
I can see it now! The story of a poor Canadian boy, raised solely by his misunderstanding brother, and the struggle to realize his dream of hockey stardom despite rejection, discouragement and racial prejudice around every corner. This four-hour epic will chronicle the laughs, tragedies, loves and lies faced throughout bullykoopa96's inspiring life story.

PRODUCERS REQUIRED ASAP!
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2009, 05:52:20 PM »
That's pretty epic for a thirteen-year-old. Or maybe sad. Well, since I've never met you, I guess I can't judge.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »
-I don't take "no" for an answer.
I bet you have a lot of fun at parties.

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2009, 08:58:49 PM »
hahaha well I don't know how interesting that movie would be...my life hasn't been THAT hard...just...odd.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2009, 01:00:34 PM »
Here's a few cool facts about the trip I got back from yesterday:

-We went to Marshall University in West Virginia for some sort of theatre awards type thing.
-The play I was forced to write and enter last year in my theatre class for a grade won 1st place in the novice category. I did not remember the plot, characters, or the fact that I wrote a play until they reminded me.
-Said play was a horror/drama deal about a meteor that drives an old man insane and makes him kill his guests.
-Their adaptation was a goofy comedy/horror deal done in radio format because they were too busy focusing on the other, more angsty, winning plays to set up a few boxes for a set and have the actors move around.
-There is a direct correlation between the level of angst in a play and its likelihood of winning, with the insane exeption of my play.
-At the afterparty, a 12-year-old from one of the middle schools approached my half-drunk, Rorschach t-shirt wearing, party sweat-covered, ping-pong playing self and asked me if I would go out with her. I replied that now was probably not the best time, since age gaps of more than two years in a relationship freak me out.
-Seeing people sit in one chair and text during the entirety of a party depresses me. Seeing people play board games the entire time is either more or less depressing depending on the number of players. Witnessing a one-player party-long game of Risk would probably make me kill myself.
-I thought someone had spiked my drink with alcohol until I remembered I was drinking alcohol the entire time.
-When not partying, most of me and my friends' time was spent at either Chick-Fil-A or the nearby arcade.
every

« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »
LOL Glorb

That sounds like a really fun time!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2009, 10:06:35 AM »
-At the afterparty, a 12-year-old from one of the middle schools approached my half-drunk, Rorschach t-shirt wearing, party sweat-covered, ping-pong playing self and asked me if I would go out with her. I replied that now was probably not the best time, since age gaps of more than two years in a relationship freak me out.
I read that as though she was the half-drunk, ping-pong playing one with the party sweat and Rorschach t-shirt,

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2009, 08:48:17 PM »
 My great grandfather was Bill Mullen, who played for the Saint Louis Browns (the predecessor to the Saint Louis Cardinals). His stats are pretty mediocre, but apparently he was on buddy terms with Babe Ruth, as the man looked after my Grandma on more than a few occasions.

Also, of less interest, I'm entirely serious here when I say that the first memory of my life is sitting in front of the big Zenith TV in the living room, playing Super Mario Bros. That was 22 years ago.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »
Did I already mention anywhere that I've met Neil Gaiman? If not, then: I met Neil Gaiman at Comic-Con San Diego way back in like 2004.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »
I once played L4D with a girl from PMS clan AND the dude from Garry's Mod, all in one day. The former I managed to drive from the game while I was griefing, something I'm rather proud of.
every

Print