Print

Author Topic: Little bad things you did.  (Read 15085 times)

« on: August 26, 2004, 09:58:49 PM »
Post here every stupid or bad thing you did when you were smaller.
Here's mine:
When i was about 4 and my sister kept calling me stupid,when i went to brush my teeth,i had this naughty idea to pee to her toothbrush. I did it and later that evening when she brushed her teeth,she said thet the toothpaste tastes bad.

Far,far away is a half-burned potato begging help from the monkeys.

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 07:01:12 AM »
That's just disgusting.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 09:15:09 AM »
Great thread, man.

In eighth grade I wrote a "chain email" jokingly making fun of a classmate who I had a jokingly make fun of relationship with (mutual). One of the people I sent it to's Dad saw it and gave it to the school counselor, who then proceeded to drag every single person I sent it to in to the office and me (last) to interrogate us. The target kid also had to miss three days of school because his parents thought he would be made fun of.

Never underestimate the power of spam.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 09:25:59 AM »
I once set fire to my trashcan back a few years ago. That shows how stupid I used to be.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 8/27/2004 8:26:56 AM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 12:07:11 PM »
When I was about 7 or 8, I decided to jump off my friend's garage. The 8 foot drop resulted in my landing on my feet, bouncing like I landed on springs instead of legs, then landing on my feet again unharmed.

.tneb ytilaeR dna dewols emiT
.tnew namggE eht no dna no tuB

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 01:47:10 PM »
Heehee, I did this a few weeks ago.

My friends and I were playing Truth or Dare at a sleep over. One of my best friends dared me and these two guys to go down to the public swimming pool and go swimming at 10:00pm. AND we had to walk there with what we were going to swim in. So we tip-toed out of the house while the parents were sleeping, and walked to the pool. The guys climbed over the fence no problem. I was shivering like crazy, so it took me a long time just to get to the top of the fence, when meanwhile the guys were in their boxers(lol)ready to jump in.

So here I am, shivering on the top of the fence, with my skimpy little bikini on(^_^'), when all I hear is this old man yelling, "Hey! What are you darn teenagers doing! Get off a there!" I screamed and jumped off the fence and ran towards the road. The other two guys climbed back over the fence, while trying to put their clothes back on. When we got to the house the parents were awake! We all had to go to bed and call our parents in the morning and tell them what we did.

Pretty stupid, eh? And I couldn't lie to my parents because I had rust all over my bikini from the fence. Heh, but man, was it fun!

~*The road to success is always under construction*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 8/27/2004 12:49:36 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2004, 02:58:22 PM »
Alright, let's see......

I can't seem to think of anything....I was pretty much the good child since the 4th grade....

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2004, 03:25:09 PM »
Hey, I jumped off a garage too! But I didn't get hurt...
Darn.

Luigi Lover, wow, that must have been embarrassing, and slightly awkward.

I accedentally threw a smoke bomb in a friend's pool and distroyed the cover. That WAS NOT GOOD.
Word to the wise, NEVER THROW SOMKE BOMBS AT POOLS!!

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2004, 04:16:45 PM »
One time I glued a poster to the wall of my room, but it was ripped off, since I didn't spread the glue all over the back.

Another time in second grade, there was this one kid who ended up making my childhood a living hell, along with the rest of the class, so Sean, Golnaz and I tried to come up with a plan to get back at him.  We came up with a plan to put a sticker on his chair so when he sat on it, it would stick to his butt.  The plan succeeded, but some other kid told, just because my class always told on everybody, and we were "benched" during recess, but it was worth it.

I am going to be a famous author one day.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2004, 10:29:04 PM »
Oh, fun!

Lemme see...this didn't happen too long ago.
I had been invited to a friend's house, and when I got there, spent several hours playing DnD (which is wierd) with about seven or eight other friends.
At about midnight, we all (somehow) stuffed ourselves into one of their trucks, and drove to Wal-Mart.
Inside, we picked a person to be "it", and split up.
That person would then hunt us down and chase us through the store trying to tag us.
The hard part was having to be careful not to hit anyone, or knock over anything.
Eventually we were stopped by a lady who had apparently been watching us, and threatened to report us if we didn't cut it out.
I also remember that, on that same night, one of my friends convinced me to ride around in one of the grocery carts, wearing a baby bib that read "I Love My Daddy".

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

TEM

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2004, 10:39:06 PM »
Good times.

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2004, 10:38:46 AM »
Hmm... well, i smoke weed ^_^
ako bp„yeme „yÆ’¢e hao„a„‰ke, ohÆ’¢a c„y hacpah

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2004, 12:08:04 PM »
O_O

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2004, 12:57:08 PM »
Oh, THAT'S nice.  I'm being sarcastic by the way.

-Heh heh.  LL, I probably would have laughed my head off had I been there.  Man, that story was hilarious!

-Screech, playing tag at Wal-Mart at midnight?  That would be funny to watch!

I remember one time my friends and I were playing poker, and...well, that's all you need to know, thank you.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:39:53 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2004, 01:40:20 PM »
A mutual make fun of relationship?  I had one of thems once.  I wrote two journal entries that were "his", except they were all goofy, where he "spun in circles till he fell over to randomly select a place to lie down", and "collected an umbrella, a bar of soap, and other stuff to face the garage monster".  Actually, his family was gone, so he thought of these explanations as to why: They decided to give up there materialistic ways to move to the African grasslands to migrate with the wildebeests, something else I don't remember, or they were being held hostage in the garage with the garage monster.

And that tag at night thing at Wal-Mart sounds so friggin' awesome!  I was playing tag with the same friend of mine in Longs Drugs once, but we got in trouble too.

I recently found out that downtown every friday night from 8pm-10pm, they show a public movie using a DVD projector and a big screen in the middle of the street.  I walked there with a friend, and we met up with another friend there last night, where they showed "American Graffiti", and I decided to walk home alone at about a quarter to ten, since I didn't have a ride.  It was so fun!  There's something about running through downtown at late night with the streets and shops deserted and the only light coming from streetlights and the moon that tickles my fancy just so!  I was running all through downtown, looking at all the shops and stuff, all alone, until I got to the intersection at the end of downtown.  From there, I walked down a twelve-block-long sreet which has a fire station and a high school(not mine, though) and turned on the eighth block street to my house, but at the high school, there were all these janitors riding their little carts around, I wanted to join them, but started running home instead, which was creepy, because there aren't any streetlights.  Still, running around deserted places in public at nighttime is so fun!!!  You HAVE to try it!!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2004, 01:42:56 PM »
LL, that sounded exciting and sneeky! I wish I was there too. ^_^

Hmmm...well, I do stupid things every day. Heehee. Ok, don't look at me funny, but one stupid thing I did a year or two ago was: At the church that I go to, me and this boy went on the side of the church building and...well.....did a few thing that I guess we shouldn't have done. Then we got totally embaresed when we got caught. I was young and stupid back then...wait a sec, I'm still stupid. :P
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »
When I was real little I ate rat poison.

I threw a cat off of our deck to one of my younger brothers.

I accidently shot my friend in the leg with what I thought was an unloaded pellet gun.

I parked my car on an incline, and while under it changing the oil it started to roll down the hill because I had forgotten to pull the brake.

Although I did not like the first Mario Party, I bought Mario Party 4 hoping it would be good.  It was bad, and not just a little.

Most recently I stole Lizard Dude's shoes.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004, 11:55:01 PM »
Just the other day, a very small insect flew directly into my eye. I blinked. The bug got stuck between my eyelid and my eyeball. I managed to blink him/her out and eventually trap it in some tupperwear, which I promptly placed in the freezer so as to put it to sleep. I then inspected it up close to see if it still had all of it's limbs, and it did.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

TEM

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2004, 02:11:20 PM »
Luigison's cat pass was the funniest yet, I thinko.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2004, 05:50:10 PM »
Heheh... "Thinko".  That's a fun misspelling.  I thinko it sounds so cool.

Er, I can't think of little bad things I did, all I can think about right now is embarrassing things and things that made me mad happen at school, but I don't want to talk about that.  So yeah, bye.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2004, 07:23:11 PM »
Hmmmm...

When I was about 12, my parents weren't home, and I wanted some toast. Problem was, that I am/was very impatient, and thought that the toaster took much too long to make the toast. I got the brilliant idea to put bread in the microwave for about 20 seconds, and trying that. It is OK, but just not the same as real toast. I decided I hadn't put it in for long enough, So I stuck another piece of bread in the microwave for 3 minutes, and went up to play some Tetris Attack. I came back to find the entire kitchen in black smoke that smelled like, well... burnt bread, and opened the microwave to find my bread was half its original size and jet black. And all that burnt bread smell swamped the kitchen, and left a nice black stain on the microwave that STILL hasn't come off. Yay.

When I was 3, I had the brilliant idea to jump off the top of a triangular slide. Broke a leg in doing so. Weeeeeeee.

Later that year, I had the brilliant idea to jump headfirst off a chair onto a tile floor. Suffered a concussion in doing so. Weeeeeeee.

I don't play much Truth or Dare, honestly. This is not only for my own dignity, but for the dignity of all the other participants. Trust me. I wouldn't want to know what kinds of dares I could come up with.

Ahem.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2004, 08:01:15 PM »
Insane Steve, you are frightenly like me.  At least when I'm not in a good mood.  When I'm in a good mood, I'm like... some jolly skipping laughing freak, but at least I'm too happy to care when I am.  But when I'm not in a good mood(not necessarily a bad mood), I sound(think) like you. It's scary.  You scare me!  AUGH!  IT'S YOU!

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2004, 06:30:53 PM »
Marionut#1 and Insane Steve: Blunt Head Trauma Brothers

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2004, 07:15:57 PM »
I realized I forgot about knocking over the Overhead Projecctor in Science Class last year, and breaking the glass that you put the paper on. Thankfully, it still worked, and the teacher was completely fine about it.

She even made a few jokes about it. The next day, when she asked someone to hold her laptop to unlock the door to the room, she said "I'd give it to you, but I've seen what you do in that situation."

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2004, 05:05:03 PM »
In my ninth grade gym class, there was this kid you was kinda a jerk. One day, he pushed me down or something and I told myself that was the final straw. So, I went to get a drink of water from the water fountain and kept the water in my mouth to spit it at him. I went up to him and he told me that he was sorry for pushing me. I felt so bad for doing what I did next.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2004, 05:13:47 PM »
He apologized? As in he felt sorry for his cruelty he brought onto you?  That's the nicest jerk I've ever heard of.

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2004, 06:23:23 PM »
Turns out, it was an accident and he honestly didn't know he did it at the time.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2004, 07:02:33 PM »
The kid in my Gym class is just mean.  Whenever he would be talking, I'd be looking in his direction and he would say, "Shut the (profanity) up", when I never said anything, and another time we were doing those Karaoke feet things as fast as we could, and I was doing it really fast but maybe not perfect or something, because he said to me, "Yo, (mylastname), what the hell was that?"  And finally, when we were doing the standing long jump, which I got 7'10" on, he had gotten 8'2" or something, which wouldn't have bothered me if he hadn't just stood there saying "Haha, I did better than you", so I just said "(profanity) you.", and that's all so far.  And I try to be on the other side of the gym when possible, or at least somewhere where he isn't, but he always inevitably ends up close enough to me to say something mean.  I want to talk to my counselor about it, but I'm not good at one-on-one talking, so I have to either get his advice, or "you guys's".

So, here's a list of things I figured I could do, you can suggest other things:

-Tell him that he is really bothering me, and I would appreciate it if he would leave me alone. (Problem: he could make it into a big joke about me being all touchy-feely)

-push him against a wall and tell him to stay away from me, because my life is already a living (profanity?) and he's not helping. (Problem: I could get in trouble, and it's a little violent.)

-fight him. (Problem: 1, big trouble, 2, I'm a pacifist)

-Ignore him. (Problem: It has been proven impossible)

-Play an elaborate and anonymous prank that will make him get annoyed but not hurt or be something down to his level. (Problem: I'd need to follow him for more info-"locker no., etc.", and that would mean being near him more than usual, and I'd also need an elaborate but Anonymous prank.)

I'd prefer to either tell him how much he bothers me, but that probably won't work, or to play an elaborate prank, but the only way that would make him leave me alone would be to put typed notes into his locker every day with quotes suggesting to be nicer to fellow students and people he usually isn't nice to.  Please send me help!

Edited by - Markio on 9/6/2004 6:07:59 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2004, 07:17:30 PM »
*Goes back in time to watch Insane Steve jump of the slide.  Weeeee.

A little bad thing I did:  I posted as several other peps on this board in the early days of the SotFSK.  I think my actions then may have at least in part inspired Lizard Dude's now famous (at least on the FF) sig.

Another bad think I did:  When I was in high school a friend and I went fishing in a lake across the street from my house.  We fished for what seemed like a long time without even getting a bite.  So at the end of a pier we desided to fence with our fishing rods.  We went back and forth, but eventually I went over the side.  I must have fell on a broken bottle, sharp stump, or something equally pointy because I had a sharp pain in my foot and must have screamed.  My friend bent down and grabbed my arms to pull me up, but (little bad thing)-> I tried to pull him in too.  When we finally got to shore a boat pulled up to see if we needed any help.  On the boat was my next door neighbor and principal.  He took me to the main dock while my friend went to get my parents.  I had to hop on one foot while hold pressure on the cut.  I should have got stiches because the cut on the bottom of my foot was about 5 cm (2.5 in) wide and 2 cm (1 in) deep.  School started a few days later, but I refused to use my cruches (sp?).  A few days later my friend and I were discussing the accident and my cut foot while fighting over my pellet gun.  He said it was loaded, but I thought it wasn't.  (Big bad thing) -> In the struggle I accidently on purpose (?) shot him in the leg.  He claimed that he deserved it for pushing my off the pier, and although his leg looked worse than my foot, he never told anyone that I had shot him.  <- I think I already posted about this, but oh well.

Edited by - Luigison on 9/6/2004 6:25:57 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2004, 07:27:46 PM »
Even after editing the above post I missed the "bad think I did".  I "thinko" I will leave it that way.

TEM

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2004, 07:51:08 PM »
"Thinko" was on purpose, just putting "I think" seemed too cliche. So I spiced it up with a made-up suffix.

Egg Power

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »
I turn my mom's elephant figures around. A lot. (sorry for the bump)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 01:15:38 PM »
I don't think it's so bad, it was a decent thread, and it wasn't that old of a topic.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »
Actually, I disagree with the "it wasn't that old a thread" assessment, but it is an INTERESTING thread, so I can't say I mind the bump. Better than making a new thread about this topic, that's for sure.

I can't think of anything that I didn't mention before on this thread. The slide was funny though -- when I got out of the hospital, I saw all the triangular slides in the parks I went to, including the one I jumped off of, were removed, so for the longest time I blamed my own idiocy for the slides being removed... although now I think there were plenty of people like me who did exactly the same thing.
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 02:49:18 PM »
I once snuck into an R-rated movie. Then the cops caught me, and I had to take some hostages and shoot my way out, then steal a car. Then I escaped to Canada.
every

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2006, 04:31:13 PM »
Are you still in Canada now?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2006, 07:17:57 PM »
One time this year (I think in the beginning) at my lunch period, I bet these people that I could make my banana peel into the garbage without getting out of my seat.  The can was far away, so I chucked it hard.  The can was in front of a window that had aluminum blinds.  The banana peel smacked into the blinds above the can with a big CRASH!  Everyone in the lunch room went quiet, and the peel plopped into the can.  The football coach and a teacher at our school ran over to our table screaming at me, I just sat there and laughed, and said "What are ya going to do?  Make me run laps?"  and thats the end of that.  I dislike that teacher somewhat...
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2006, 10:06:42 PM »
Last year, we had a project for english where we had to write a story with a moral. I did a completely stupid thing by basing the story around the Michael Jackson controversy that was still going on during that time. I ended up in a Parent Teacher conference and almost got community service but luckily the principal completely forgot about it. To think that the story was also supposed to be similar to a fairy tale....
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2006, 11:48:00 PM »
I slept with Lizard Dude. 

Edit:  Uh, bad doesn't mean good?

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2006, 01:19:12 AM »
This thread r0x0rz my s0x0rz.

Right now I'll just tell about a very minor thing I did when I was a little kid; I'm only mentioning it because I still laugh when I think about it.

One time one of my younger brothers made a "sword" out of Duplo blocks. It was supposed to be stuck in the ground or in a stone or something; he got the idea from The Sword in the Stone. Anyway, I was mean and I wrecked it. Then my brother yelled, "Don't broke my sword!" That line still cracks me up. What else is amusing is that I caught it on tape; I turned on my tape recorder right before I wrecked the sword. I don't have the recording anymore, though.

I was so naughty.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2006, 06:46:29 AM »
Don't broke my sword... that's funny!

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2006, 08:03:42 PM »
I slept with Lizard Dude. 

Edit:  Uh, bad doesn't mean good?

Weird Al Yankovic's (probably misspelled) best joke ever: Naming his album "Even Worse"

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
I remember a bad thing my brother did. He took an xacto knife and stuck it in my leg. Then I got stiches and I beat the @&#^ out of my brother. Both of us did a bad thing that day...
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2006, 09:33:56 PM »
The year? 2003.
Location? Spanish room.

My friend Chris and I used to make fun of the kid with a really big gap in between his teeth. We'd call him stuff like "Bob" or "Sponge." Then, one day, Chris tried to get him to say "I'm ready! I'm ready!" He did. We laughed for the entire period.

The best part? He didn't get the joke.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2006, 10:05:21 PM »
 :o :o :o

Oh my gosh, I don't think Dairy King's been here since before I even came to this board!

Welcome back!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2006, 10:22:45 AM »
If you ever went to Wendy's, you might have seen that gray wrapper that covers the burger. I bought 1 to go, and I forgot to eat it. A day later, I microwaved it INSIDE the wrapper and I heard an explosion. Well not rally the wrapper sparked and started burning. Thankfully, the microwave was safe. As for the burger, it wasn't burned, but I gave it to my dog.

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2006, 01:17:41 PM »
XD XD XD XD XD XD You've taught me a valuable lesson, dude. ^_~

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2006, 04:37:52 PM »
Ah, one secret that is really funny.

I was really hungry, really. I wanted to eat something quick, but I wanted a hard-boiled egg. I decided to stick an egg inside the microwave, couldn't hurt. I pt the timer on 3 minutes, and waited. By 1 minute 30 seconds have gone by, I start hearing little popping noises that resemble popcorn coming from the microwave, so I opened the microwave door. I took the plate that the egg was on and examined it. The egg was red and sweating whites. Then, ten seconds, the thing popped. The shell exploded and the yolk and white was all over my shirt. Learned my lesson.
Pre-heat the microwave before undergoing large tasks
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2006, 05:52:51 PM »
Maybe this topic should be called "Little dumb things you did."

Hmm, a story... Well, I did taste some Febreze yesterday. It really dosen't taste like much of anything, but is dry and slightly bitter. It will leave a bad aftertaste.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 01:12:00 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2006, 03:48:04 PM »
XP You tasted Febreeze?!?! XP XP XP

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2006, 06:15:51 PM »
Yes. You may have heard about how Bird Person drinks a lot of it. I wanted to know what it tasted like, and now I want to know how he puts up with the terrible taste.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2006, 08:35:43 PM »
It can't be any worse than Dawn dishwashing soap.  *shudders*  I once got some of that in my mouth and I had to quickly eat and drink something with flavor to get the nasty tastes from my throat.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2006, 09:48:19 PM »
Something that happened earlier today:

So this was at church, we were being taught about our habits and how we have to stop them before they get too bad, so we're asked who is the strongest in the class, I raised my hand in rush (I'm was the oldest and tallest in the room out of the middle schoolers there.), so I was picked along with some others, and we all got single-stringed threads, and were asked to brake them, we did so easily, then I was picked for the strongest alone this time a received a six-stringed thread (Bad idea ....) and I pulled as hard as possible only to get marks on my hands, pieces of thread on my hands, really tired and hurting hands, and a determination to brake it some day, only to figure out I wasn't supposed to actually brake it even though I should have known.

I still am trying to brake it now ......
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2006, 08:16:14 AM »
I have a bad habit of kicking things. There was a rock at the video rental place and I started kicking it. ^^;

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2006, 05:22:33 PM »
I kicked the table when I got mad at my brother. It hurt BAD!!! But heres a dumb thing I did: I was lighting the stove and my hair had oil in it and my hair caught fire. It burned out the middle part of my hair a little. My hair was saved but the smell stayed for months!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2006, 12:18:12 AM »
Holy crap, MaxVance!!! You think I was serious? Ugh.
Anyway, I've got bad things I've done, recently even. That's for later. I'll tell later...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2006, 10:23:56 AM »
Sometimes, when I was younger I used to taste my cat's food, then spit it out.  Same thing with Play Dough.  :P
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2006, 10:24:19 AM »
Me too. When I was younger, I liked to sometimes eat Play Dough since it was so salty.

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »
I've tasted dog food(dry and canned) and guinea pig food. Dog food has no taste, while g-pig food is NASTY.

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2006, 01:27:34 PM »
Play-Doh is very salty. I also, when I was 4, while my mom was in the kitchen, drew a beautiful picture upon her bedroom door. THen when she got to her door, she was like: "WHAT DID YOU DO! and I was like, "Didn't I draw a pretty picture, mommy?"
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2006, 04:23:57 PM »
Did I tell about the peanut butter spoonage?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2006, 05:50:43 PM »
No. But I often eat peanut butter out of the jar with a knife.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2006, 06:54:49 PM »
when I was 4, while my mom was in the kitchen, drew a beautiful picture upon her bedroom door. THen when she got to her door, she was like: "WHAT DID YOU DO! and I was like, "Didn't I draw a pretty picture, mommy?"
I did something similar when I was young too.  I scribbled on my bedroom wall, and my mom got mad.  Maybe that's why we had a chalk board in the hallway.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2006, 07:33:51 PM »
I've done something (unintentionally) that I won't forget any time soon...

Okay, it was maybe a year ago, and my mother was taking my brother to a friends house, so my step brother and I were all alone in the house. I was trying to find a number, so I punched in '411' on the phone, but it just so happens that I actually punched in '911'. I didn't notice this, however until a lady picked up, and informed me that I was talking to someone in the Police Station.

Not thinking, I hung up. They called back, however, and told me that they were going to send an officer to my house to check out the problem. Now, it just so happens that my parent arrived at the same exact time as the police officer did, and that caused some confusion. At least the officer was nice about it. He let me off with a warning to be more careful when dialing numbers, and he was off. My mom had a laugh about it (to my relief), and...well...that's about it.

So, it's not really a 'little bad thing' I did; just a stupid mistake. :)
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2006, 07:58:34 PM »
This is a very small one, but when I was at school, I ditchd the bench a lot.  The Yard-duties, which are really stupid, would always look for me, and I would be hiding in the playground equipment.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 08:07:56 PM by G-Dawg »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2006, 10:15:29 PM »
I have a few, one time in gym class i finally decided to do something to the girl that always buged me. I was kinda empty on ideas. Then i noticed I had a piece of gum in my pocket. I new what to do, i chewed up the gum and when she wasnt looking...... I stuck it in her hair!! Then also a aother trick was the old ruber band on the water fountain trick.. this is a good one, one day my mom bought a bunch of lawn ornaments (the ones that had a stick to stick them to the ground. Later i was playing with a ball but it got stuck on the roof. so my dad made a loong stick out of smaller sticks to get the ball of the roof. then my parents left, i decided to twirl around that loong stick. And i did, I didnt know were i was going.Then i accidently destroyed one of moms lawn things. Poor ladybug!!! I hid the broken thing behind some bushes and tey never found our.....for some time anyway....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print