Print

Author Topic: into the real world  (Read 15434 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2003, 08:58:05 PM »
Meanwhile, Peach and CW were just returning from lunch. Peach went inside to do some Princessing.
CW saw the bird flying away and eating Pikcahu, and silently wondered to himself how an idiot Pokemon managed to get into the Mushroom Kingdom.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2003, 09:11:01 PM »
Sapphira began to laugh hysterically at the sight of the dying Pokemon.

Wondering, too, how the retard Pika was in Mushroom Kingdom, she started walking toward Peach's Castle. She'd heard that the princess was FINALLY in and hoped maybe she could meet her. And if she got lucky, the other celebs might be there too. But suddenly...

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2003, 10:22:00 PM »
Hehe...silly.

Bowser's koopa copter swooped low, and tried to grab at toad and e. gadd on the roof! Using the canon, in front of the castle, the entire group shot themselves one by one onto the roof. by the time they had all made it however,bowser was flying away, with toad. they approached elvin gadd. hie had fallen out of the koopa kopter and landed on his back on the roof.
"What just happened?" asked screech.
Elvin gadd sat up and answered, "he got toad! He needs help. I've got to save the day!" *crack* his back hurt unbeilevably. Then he looked at  the gang of kids on the roof, and got an idea.
"It looks like you guys get to do some rescuing!"
"all right!" cried screech.
he and the others were about to leave when screech asked, "What were you doing up here anyway?"
"Umm...stargazing?"
"Oh allright."

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2003, 10:40:59 PM »
Hirocon, Screech, Jman, Sapphira, Mario Master, Chupperson Weird, and anyone else I forgot to mention started planning for their quest to rescue Toad.  In the middle of their discussion, Hirocon remarked:

"Wait a second!  What the heck did Bowser want with Toad, anyway?  He's always been just a sort of random, annoying, pointless character.  What possible use could he be to Bowser?"

"THAT WASN'T TOAD" said a chilling, deep voice from behind the shadows.

Everyone turned to see who the mystery person was, and they all gasped in horror as they recognized the face of...

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2003, 05:04:00 PM »
Kamek's mini-me! He laughed menacingly
"IT WAS...

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/6/2003 4:08:21 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2003, 12:20:10 AM »
...A DOT!"
Everyone was extremely confused by this and punched "Kamek's Mini-Me."
Meanwhile...

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2003, 01:27:40 PM »
Dr. Mario came because he wanted to launch himself out of the cannon. I had nothing better to do.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2003, 04:39:56 PM »
Sapphira turned around and noticed something in the distance.
"Look," said Sapphira, "a Chain Chomp!"

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2003, 06:26:25 PM »
"Oh no," I cried, "You've got Toad Syndrome. It's contigious- now somebody is going to say and repeat over and over 'your princess is in another castle'." Then I tried to snap Sapphira out of it, and not look in the distance, and Mario helped, because he was also annoyed of Toad.

The little critters of nature: they don't know that they're ugly; that's pretty funny.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 4/9/2003 5:27:55 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2003, 07:59:18 PM »
Waitasecond, where'd Mario come from?

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2003, 08:20:46 PM »
Luckily Sapphira quickly snapped out of it.
"Sorry, I guess with Toad gone I felt someone had to fill the in line for him. But seriously, there're a bunch of CHAIN CHOMPS COMING THIS WAY!!!!"

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2003, 03:37:09 AM »
It was a stampede!  Everyone scrambled back up to the castle roof so as not to get trampled.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2003, 12:00:14 AM »
A small Chain Chomp fell into the cannon, and shot through the stained-glass window.

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2003, 10:22:15 AM »
Sapphira cringed.
"Uuhw...Peach is gonna be mad..."
But suddenly...

--------------------

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2003, 07:59:53 PM »
Dr. Mario launched himself out of the cannon. He landed on Sapphira.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Print