Print

Author Topic: Mario Palace... It's more than meets the eye!  (Read 24451 times)

« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2003, 06:13:15 PM »
Q7:
True or False -- Mario is Italian

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2003, 08:34:32 PM »
True, well partly I guess.

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2003, 09:34:46 PM »
I thing his ancestary is Italian, but he was born in Japan.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2003, 10:23:35 PM »
Wasn't Mario Mario born in the Mushroom Kingdom as evidenced by Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island?

Wasn't Mario Mario born in Brooklyn, New York as evidenced by random TV shows and stuff?

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2003, 10:33:53 PM »
Yes, and Yes.  I was refering to where he was CREATED.  Officially he is Italian.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2003, 12:57:10 PM »
He's not from Brooklyn. That is a falsehood purported by the movie and other stuff not directly authorized by Nintendo.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2003, 01:04:12 PM »
I think in Donkey Kong and Mario Bros. it said he was from Brooklyn.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2003, 01:17:52 PM »
Hmm... you may be right.
That was a joke.

« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2003, 03:58:42 PM »
Actually I was going with False. You should go by the games, not by the TV show. He was born in the Mushroom World. Just because his ACENT is Italian doesn't mean that he his Italian.

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2003, 12:09:20 PM »
Gamemaster79, have you gone insane? No one form the Mushroom Kingdom has an accent. So how would he get an accent from being born their?

It''s ah me Marioguy!

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2003, 12:09:22 PM »
Mario's real name is Mario Mario Mairo Mario Luigi Peach Monkey!

It''s ah me Marioguy!

Edited by - marioguy on 5/15/2003 11:12:50 AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2003, 03:20:28 PM »
The pot calling the kettle black...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2003, 08:55:54 PM »
Marioguy. By definition, if you speak, you have an accent.
Mario has an Italian accent, as I'm sure some other people from the MK have. Peach has an accent. An American accent. Bowser has a weird accent, etc.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2003, 09:06:15 PM »
I was gonna say that earlier, but was too lazy. Ah well, I'll add my 2 cents to CW's to make a total of 4 cents.
When I speak in Spanish, I'm sure in Mexico they'd say I have an American accent. People in England have an English accent to us, while to them we have an American accent. Actually, my great grandma (who lives in Pennsylvania) said that I have an accent. What?

It's also similar to this: Say humans came in contact with aliens. To them, *WE* would be the aliens, b/c "WE'RE* different from *THEM*.

Am I making any "cents" to you? Hahahahahaha! Okay...I hate puns. That was really bad. :)

--------------------

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2003, 09:00:52 PM »
I've lost count of questions. Anywho,
What is Goomba's coment when you get all red spaces change into Bowser spaces (mario Party 4)

Print