Print

Author Topic: Mario Hotel  (Read 140398 times)

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2006, 03:01:33 PM »
We got Dr. Chicken.
He has a Ph. D in Rubber Chicken Surgery.
Maybe he can do living objects.
huh?
Dr. Chicken, put down that knife!
Most Wishy-Washy

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2006, 04:38:42 PM »
wow, this has already reached five pages. I havent even got to my room yet!
Oh wait! Must play SSBM with pt_peach! Wait, shes on the ground...

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2006, 05:12:06 PM »
I can help! *gets Jades wand and points it at pt_peach's leg* Brackium Emendo! .......... Umm... eww... I'd advise you not to look at your leg right now.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2006, 05:13:21 PM »
Yeah, I was kinda holding her so, I'm kinda feeling weird now.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2006, 05:16:26 PM »
Ack! *takes wand back* Jess! How many times have I told you not to use my wand!!! Now she don't got no leg bones! And... I think that Bigluigifan's gonna be like Mr. Fantastic from now on...

*ahem* Room for two please, for me and my Z-baby here... ............... *starts making out with Coach Z*
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2006, 05:18:07 PM »
Ooo.
*Gets out video camera*
So, GiftedGirl has a SISTER?!?
I think I had too much root beer.
*feels groggy*
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2006, 06:04:09 PM »
AHHHHH!!! What did you do to my leg?!? *starts to cry* I can't walk anymore. I'm useless. I'm a cripple princess *sniff* and I can't even go to the dance tonight!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2006, 06:12:22 PM »
Studio Audience:  "Awwwwwwwww."
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2006, 06:14:15 PM »
It's okay, just drink this stuff. *hands pt_peach a bottle of Skele-gro* Be warned: it tastes terrible. I reccomend drinking something sweet afterwards.
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2006, 06:24:08 PM »
*drinks the Skele-gro* YUCK! THis stuff taste gross! *feels strange* Hey, my bones are back!!! I can go to the dance!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2006, 06:31:42 PM »
*comes in wearing a bowl on her head* Alright, maggots, fall it out! Co-lo-nel Jessica Renae is recruiting THE most elite team of crap commandos to invade Hogwarts! Do you has what it takes? Will you bring a sack lunch and some grapes for me and serve your country? Will you, stupid?!?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2006, 06:34:04 PM »
No. Sorry, I have the Mushrule Land to rule.

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2006, 06:45:57 PM »
Okay, then, we'll just invade the Mushroom Kingdom! *stomp stomp stomp* Umm... RETREAT!!! *runs quickly*

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2006, 06:50:15 PM »
Well I'm still kinda messed up ..... anyways I need a room, but if no one else comes up I'll go with Kojinka.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2006, 06:56:20 PM »
NO! NOT THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM! I rule the mushroom kingdom and Hyrule, therefore, my land is Mushrule. I'm going to buy this hotel and redocorate it. The decoration sucks.

Print