Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams  (Read 22840 times)

« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2004, 09:00:49 AM »
Woah!!  Sorry to go off topic but... did you see that?!  My brother was watching the F-Zero cartoon just now and this little girl, out of the blue, said she was excited about going to some place called "planet Nintay!"  If that Nintendo reference is only a coincidence I think I'm insane!

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/25/2004 11:52:58 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2004, 08:45:38 PM »
...OBVIOUSLY NOT, since the WHOLE thing is done by Nintendo! Gah!
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2004, 11:16:51 AM »
When I awoke a few hours ago I was dreaming that I was giving a big box of NES games to Good Will and was telling the clerk how much to sell the Mario games for.  I told her to sell the SMB2 for $20 because it was rare (in my dream), but SMB3 should only go for $15 since there were some many sold due to it being the best NES games.

In real life I have sold all my NES games twice and given them away once.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2004, 02:54:12 PM »
Ha, I know.  It's just funny.  And Luigison, I'm surprised that that clerk let you get away with demanding a certain price.  What kind of Good Will store does that?  Frank Berone: "That's not Good Will, that's Bad Will!"

The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2004, 09:34:17 AM »
Oh yeah, by the way Sapph, that thing you were talking about with the reading or thinking certain words as people say them also happens to me too sometimes.  It's so freaky!  There's other weird stuff too like when I think of something weird that hasn't happened yet and then a few weeks or months later something much like that will happen.  Maybe I'm just a wannabee psycic.

« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2004, 10:26:45 AM »
I can't remember dreams I have anymore. So, I don't think I've had any recent Mario-Related dreams.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print