Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams  (Read 22781 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2003, 04:22:39 AM »
I dreamt that I was playing Super Mario Kart. I was racing in somebody's kart but I was controlling the steering and evrything with a SNES controller?

My Quote: "Yesterday, when I''m smaller.... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."  
Formerly quite reasonable.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2003, 09:24:42 PM »
Sapphira, about that Nintendo Land theme park, I actually had an idea to create a theme park based on the entire video game industry (including, but not limited to: Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Atari, etc.). The theme park would be divided into sectors, one for each video game company (not all the companies, but a lot). Nintendo would have their own sector, Sega would have their own sector, Sony would have their own sector, etc.

Each sector would respectively have a complete console lineup, every single video game system made by these companies would be available for playing. Each system would be set up in an arcade cabinet, similar to the ones used for displaying demo games at video game stores.

The theme park would also have a huge museum in the center of it that would discuss, in depth, the entire history of video games. It would include interactive props and movies, as well as historical information on each company.

I told this idea to my mom and she said it would be a great idea if I could get the right investors and lawyers to listen to my idea.

What do you think?

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 8/8/2003 8:26:08 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2003, 10:04:50 PM »
Whoa, whoa, whoa... back up there a moment:

Sony makes games?

Go Moon!

Edited by - Fifth on 8/8/2003 9:05:23 PM

Go Moon!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2003, 10:39:34 PM »
Sony makes video game systems, obviously. And they also publish and make games.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2004, 10:56:45 PM »
     Okay, I guess I'll go first and reply to my own message.  One time I dreamt that I was playing basketball against Mario on a floating court, and a ring of boo buddies were hovering overhead.  Unfortunately the dream wasn't very long and I don't remember much about it.  I'm sure someone else has a better one!

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/19/2004 7:26:06 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2004, 11:22:18 PM »
Let's see what I can remember...

Mario played a brief cameo in one dream.  It was on a liquid soap dispenser, with a little monochrome picture of Mario wearing a tuxedo, with the caption "Nintendo Flavors" or something.
This particular thing of soap was the "Megaman Blueberry" variety.

I know that I've been a Yoshi on more than one occasion, but I'm not sure how well I can remember them....
I remember once riding around on a raft and eating grapes... but not much else there.
Another time I remember travelling (as a Yoshi) with a friend back to Earth's primordial past to visit Tiger Woods (who apparently had a place there.)  We ended up travelling through diferent eras (once we had to dive into a Piranha plant's mouth to do so... unpleasant, to say the least,) and meeting pirates and weird machines, and obtaining the "Bag of Infinite Luck" or something...  It was a very level-based dream.

I'm sure there've been more, though.  I'll try to remember.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2004, 12:15:44 AM »
Alright!  The first response to my first ever posted topic at TMK!  Hooray!  Wow, Fifth, that dream was really funny... and sort of cool.  Nintendo making edible liquid soap with Mario on it?  I smell a million-dollar idea! (not)  And that one about the pirates and machines was interesting.  Sounds like some kinda strange DKC2 and SMRPG combo.  I wish I had cool dreams like that.  Not that it really matters.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/22/2004 7:57:56 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2004, 08:11:36 AM »
A few days after I reserved my copy of MK:DD, I had a dream. A dream in which we were all drivig two-per-cart like I'd seen on posters for the game, yet, we were all Smurfs. I believe I was either Grumpy or Handy riding in one of the karts from MK64 with one of the random, meaningless, nameless smurfs that are only shown in backgrouns or town meetings and never have anything to do with the plot. I believe we were racing on some sort of cluttered school desk, riding up pencils and around bouncy balls and such.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2004, 08:34:35 AM »
I dreamt I was in one of those walk-through haunted houses at an amusement park, and a Paper Mario cardboard cutout came through a door on a little pair of wheels connected to the ground and went through a door on the left of an alcove with two doors.  A group of kids followed him, and I heard screams and fire coming through the door.  So I take the other door, and what do you know?  I end up in Mcdonalds where my old computer teacher is eating lunch with her family.  Weird...

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2004, 11:48:56 AM »
I'll say.  McDonalds in a haunted house?  That's the scariest thing I ever heard!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/20/2004 8:45:05 AM

« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2004, 08:55:42 AM »
Oh, hey check this out!  I just found a really old piece of paper that lists a bunch of old dreams I wrote down when I was younger (and used to be able to remember them).  Some of them don't make sense, like something about a Dr. Mario game and Super Smash Bros. Melee, but there is one that I vaguely remember.  In one, I was Mario with the FLUDD pack and was walking across a very long group of docks that were all connected like a maze.  The docks were over the ocean and it was really dark out, and other people were walking around.  I think that I was trying to find 3 golden lanterns or some crazy thing like that in order to earn a Shine Sprite.  It aint that interesting but it's something.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2004, 06:15:49 PM »
Hmm... after much searching, I finally was able to find this.

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/24/2004 5:16:51 PM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2004, 06:18:49 PM »
I feel like reviving this thread. And, man, it took a lot of work to fins this topic, since it hasn't been posted in in over 365 days...

Hopefully people won't let this topic die again... ;__;

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2004, 11:08:15 PM »
I once had a dream that Mario was dead.I came to his funeral,but i was the only person there,except the chain chomp named Joe.

Far,far away is a half-burned potato begging help from the monkeys.

« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2004, 07:36:31 AM »
Poor Mario.  Not even Bowser showed up to laugh at him.  Thanks for bumping this topic, Sapph.  It's much better than mine with all of the replies it got.  Now I see how come hardly anyone posted in Pipe Dreams.  It all makes sense now.

Since my old thread might (hopefully) die in a little while I feel like I should list my dreams again in case some people missed them.  They aren't that cool but I just want to put them in.  Okay here goes: Some dreams I have had in the past about Mario are hard to remember like one about Dr. Mario and another having something to do with Super Smash Bros. Melee.  But there's a couple I do remember.  The first one involved me playing basketball against Mario on a floating half-court in some strange yellow sky, and a ring of boo buddies from SMW were floating overhead.  In the second one I was actually Mario with the FLUDD pack and I was running across these large docks over the ocean at night.  The docks were all connected like a maze with people walking on them and I was searching for 3 golden lanterns, or some other stupid thing like that, in order to get a Shine Sprite.  Well, that's it.  I'll let you guys keep talking now.  That is, if anyone has anything more to say. :)

"Hello there, chap.  Excuse me while I push you off the bloody ship!  Woohahaha!"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/25/2004 11:49:34 AM

Print