Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 117106 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #435 on: June 18, 2004, 09:11:42 PM »
This used to be an example of how stipid I once was wehen it came to politics.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 04:14:00 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #436 on: June 18, 2004, 10:02:13 PM »
Dude, you act like all the people in Iraq are all working in tandem. That's just not how it is. I suggest you stifle your raging patriotism and get your head on straight.

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #437 on: June 18, 2004, 10:04:42 PM »
Yeah, the dudes who did that already got their pencil necks snapped right off (so to speak).

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Jman

• Score
« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2004, 10:27:21 PM »
Yeah, I heard that the guy responsible for the whole thing got shot and killed.  I laughed when I heard it.  U.S.: 1, terrorists: zero!

Sorry if I lost my temper earlier, I just hate hearing about our boys getting captured and killed and no one does a thing to stop it.  President Bush was pretty angry.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2004, 10:49:20 PM »
It's a two-way street.  We sort of brought about the war because we wanted their oil, I'm pretty sure of.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I was against the war for that reason, and because I'm against violence and generalizing people into groups, like blaming all Iraqis when some are innocent.  Plus I don't like our dependency on oil.  As it says on my brother's girlfriend's car, "The Earth does not belong to us; We belong to the Earth".

Anyone who says sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in the rain!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #440 on: June 18, 2004, 11:05:30 PM »
So, here's another official circle poll:  What is your favorite singer or band, and if you can, post your favorite songs by them.

My favorite band is the Beatles.  My favorite songs from them include

1. Oh Darling
2. Yesterday
3. Ticket to Ride
4. I want to hold your hand
5. Revolution

Another group I have just gotten into is Styx.  I like their songs:
1. Renegade
2. Lady
3. Come sail away

I have many other favorites, but like I said, post your most favorite group or singer.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #441 on: June 18, 2004, 11:29:49 PM »
And here's another thing I keep forgetting to say:  I passed my permit test yesterday!  Yeah, I get to practice driving now. It's awesome!

« Reply #442 on: June 19, 2004, 01:45:36 PM »
I like Weird Al Yankovic, and my favorite three songs by him would have to be Albuquerque, Pretty Fly For A Rabbi, and The Biggest Ball Of Twine In Minnesota.

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #443 on: June 19, 2004, 03:41:34 PM »
I like Bob Rivers. He runs the local Seattle Radio show: "The Bob Rivers Show, with Bob, Spike, and Joe" and makes Twisted Tunes

Edited by - Popple on 6/19/2004 2:43:47 PM

Let me away from this boulder!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #444 on: June 19, 2004, 07:08:39 PM »
The biggest ball of twine in Minnesota?  How does that song go?

« Reply #445 on: June 20, 2004, 11:07:19 AM »
OH MY GOSH! My band Punk 101 did a little concert, and this lady from the Toronto Star(the newspaper in Toronto)asked us to be in the "Battle of the Bands". We might be on T.V and in the newspaper! The only thing is, we have to learn more songs!

I'm going to be a singer(with another friend)and dancer. This is going to be fun! But of course, it's a long road ahead until we're good enough. So it's practice  practice practice for the whole summer.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #446 on: June 20, 2004, 04:00:13 PM »
Is there any chance we will see pictures or video of this concert?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #447 on: June 20, 2004, 05:11:59 PM »
One of our band member's dad took pictures of us and filmed us. So probably.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #448 on: June 20, 2004, 09:47:32 PM »
Whoa, our own Luigi Lover on TV.  Man, in one week, she's done a lot.  And she's managed to be consistent on the board, too.  Well LL, best of luck to you.  Maybe walking into my local Walmart some day, I'll see a CD by your group.  And sure, I'll buy it to check it out.
EDIT: I missed the part about LL being a singer.  Well now I know.

Edited by - Jman on 6/20/2004 8:49:19 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #449 on: June 20, 2004, 11:50:20 PM »
We didn't start this war because of oil. We started it because if we didn't Saddam Hussein was going to grow even more powerful and become an even bigger threat. If we never started, he'd still be in power now, and we'd probably have had another form of terrorist attack by now if we didn't react.

Print