Print

Author Topic: JACOB NEEDS YOUR HELP!  (Read 1940 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: March 28, 2004, 03:04:37 PM »
geocities.com/myemiail

Now that I, Jacob Cummins am now the new editor-in-chief of GameFighter, I've been looking to make some changes. What I mean by that, is, it's time to turn the crappy site into a good site. Here are some people I'm looking for:

1.I'm looking for people who are multi-platform guys/gals- Sorry, I can not hire a person who only likes Nintendo. Same thing with people who only like Microsoft and Sony. This reason is, because I don't want any flame wars going on. Don't worry, though. You don't have to like crappy systems, like N-Gage.

2.I looking for someone whos good with Geocities- I hate to admit, but I suck at making the site look great. The backround looks like crap, and I tried uploading pictures, but it wouldn't work. If anyone helps me with this problem, I will make that person an assistant editor, regardless if you are a sigle-platform guy/gal or not.

3.I need someone whos a good member- I can't have anyone flaming or trying to take over the site.

If I choose you, email me, and tell me your age, name, and email address. I will also email you to tell you what your job is. Note, that you will NOT get payed.

I HAVE FURY!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 3/28/2004 1:07:15 PM

Professional Paisano here

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 04:47:06 PM »
As attractive as not getting paid for stuff I don't know how to do is, I'm going to have to pass.

My other signature is a Porsche.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 05:37:19 PM »
I already work on a website without getting paid.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 05:52:12 PM »
Basically, the job wil be that a person sends me a review for a game.

---------------------------------------------

I HAVE FURY!
Professional Paisano here

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2004, 07:33:17 PM »
I'm not sure if I qualify, because I know nothing about geocities, don't have many PS2 games, and I don't think I would want to because I've never been to that site.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 05:57:11 PM »
That site needs work done, and I dont use Pagebuilder......

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print