Print

Author Topic: Who beat Mario VS DK already?  (Read 6014 times)

« on: May 28, 2004, 02:28:15 PM »
I'm currently in the middle of world 4. What about you?
Any comment about this game?

Mini-marios are toooo cute!
I like "Let's-a go, little guys!" and when little marios call for maaarioooo :D

Cele the Ref

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 02:35:22 PM »
nope, haven't beat it. Don't even own it for that matter. Though I played it in Wal-Mart. I might buy it. Looks cool...

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 04:18:44 PM »
Just got it. 2-4 am I on. *huggles Mini-Marios*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 04:29:19 PM »
*adds "huggle" to the censor*

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 05:16:58 PM »
I don't have it yet, but how are there Mini-Marios in existence, and for what purpose?

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 05:41:04 PM »
D.K. raids a toy factory where little wind-up Mario dolls are made.

"Good News: Ten golfers are struck by lightning every year."- George Carlin
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 06:19:22 PM »
The game's already out?  I should have realized when I was playing it at Electronics Boutique...

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 06:48:32 PM »
Got it yesterday and am on 5-1 with stars on 12 levels.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2004, 08:09:32 PM »
I got it a few days ago. I could've beaten it the first day but I wanna make the game worth the $35 so I'm taking my dear sweet time. To prevent beating it, I have been trying to get stars. Right now, I'm on World 6-4 and have 16 stars. One question though... how do you get a star on a DK Boss Stage? I got the high score on it, but it Still got no star.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2004, 08:56:29 PM »
I guess you have to beat DK without losing a life and within a certain time.  I have a couple, but don't remeber how the points added up.

I only paid $24.88 for my copy.  I check prices before I buy games.  Although I typically reserve games at GameStop, I don't always get them there.  I reserve MvsDK there, but bought it at Target.  Best Buy and Circuit City also had it for about $25.  I bought mine at Target because I had an extra $10 off coupon.  So I guess it really cost me only $15.  I got the coupon from getting medicine in the pharmacy there.  Saving money is something I am going to have to be a lot more particular about now that we found out (Tuesday) that my wife is pregnant.  My VG playing and FF posting time are sure to decrease as well.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2004, 09:08:50 PM »
5:1 odds that Luigison Jr. is a regular member here within six years.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2004, 09:22:06 PM »
Test checking if Deezer was being serious about the censor: Huggle

^_^ ._0 @_@ O~O

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2004, 09:27:34 PM »
He only blocked the plural *******, but not the singular huggle.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2004, 10:53:44 PM »
Good. He needs to add the singular too. Something about that word makes me wanna break something...

Oh and update, I'm up to stage 3-4+.

The Final Battle with DK is actually pretty cool compared to the pathetic boss battles in other worlds.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2004, 11:18:26 PM »
Meowrik, I looked at my games and now see what you mean about not getting a star on DK boss stages even with the high score.  Maybe you have to have stars on all the other levels to get one in the final stage.  Also, it is easier to get high score on the DK stages by playing the MM stages first and rescueing all the MMs.

Print