Print

Author Topic: I Need a List of...  (Read 2277 times)

« on: September 01, 2004, 06:42:41 PM »
Hi! i m new here and i need some of you people's knowledge. I would like a list of any EMBARRASING pranks you know that you can pull on someone. Please!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 07:34:49 PM »
Unexpectedly put your hand out and say "Yo man, high five!" Then, even more unexpectedly, swing your arm away before your victim can hit your hand. Ha ha ha! It'll be a story you can tell for a lifetime!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 07:41:06 PM »
There's the ever-popular "tape the spray nozzle on and in postion so when someone turns on the sink they get soaked" gag, or the "Kick Me" sign, and others I'm too lazy to post right now.

I am going to be a famous author one day.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 07:42:58 PM »
EMBARRASING? I guess you could always depants them or steal their towel when they're in the shower or something.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 09:08:25 PM »
make sure they are legal!

i need more, please!

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 01:03:58 AM »
If they're allergic to something you could put it in their meals. Also you can cut a small hole in a cardboard box and write look here with an arrow pointing to the hole. Hide inide the box with a spray can of nail polish remover aimed out of the hole. When they look inside, jump out and beat them with a lead pipe.

[edit] Oops, thought you said illegal.

Edited by - Popple on 9/2/2004 12:06:43 AM
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 08:35:35 AM »
Here's my favorite prank: Walk up to somebody and say to him, "I heard on the Health channel that if your hand's bigger than your face, you've got cancer." When he puts his hand to his face, quickly hit the hand forward so it slaps him hard in the face. CAUTION: Victim may get nosebleed.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 08:41:55 AM »
I like to wake up at 6:00 in the morning,go silently to my sisters room, And begin to shake her and shout:
-SLEEP IDIOT SLEEP!!!
Or Say "Clap my hand if you dare!"
When someone claps it,i've hiden a tack to my hand,and: "*Clap* *OW!!!*"
^^^ I've done this only once.

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 06:17:41 PM »
Popple: LOL! I am definitely trying that last one on my sister!

Classic prank: While target is sleeping, put their hand in a bucket of warm water and let nature take it's course. Or just dump it on them.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Print