Print

Author Topic: I'm making a game.  (Read 2569 times)

« on: February 08, 2005, 01:17:06 AM »
I'm making a fan game and I need LOT'S of help because it's hard to make a good fan game I would like some idears of what you would like to see in a game.

Edited by - Kirby (cheat wizard) on 2/12/2005 11:34:49 AM
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 02:20:42 AM »
Oooh, a fan game! What characters will it star?

I mean, I can give ideas, but I need to know what I'm giving ideas for.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 05:35:34 PM »
Can you tell us the plot at least? Please??
Oh Im sorry I read the first message wrong. forgive me. What kind of sprites do you plan use. Then maybe we can decide on characters?

Edited by - Diddy Konga on 2/8/2005 3:38:54 PM
Slap-Worthy!

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 11:39:32 PM »
That's why I needed idears because I'm not good at making storys and I want you to say what people you would like to see in this game.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 11:48:02 PM »
Maybe some kind of Mario/Kirby teaming up kinda thing? Gameshark Quest? I've got mountains of sprites you can use them. Just ask what you want.

At the moment, I've got a Mario RPG, a Koopa Kid RPG, a Halo fangame and a SSB RPG. I'm waaay too busy...

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 12:10:36 AM »
That's cool I'd be lucky to get any help from you (*not been mean*).
I'd like to play any of those games. Were can I find them?
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 12:55:53 AM »
At the moment none of them are on the Net, and the Mario RPG, and Halo fangames are a bit tricky, but the others are coming along quite nicely.

Oh, and my Koopa Kid RPG is related to the Koopa Kid RPG in Storyboards. It also explains the disappearance of Kamek, DK Sr and Pauline, the appearance of Bowser Jr, Wario and Waluigi, and it introduces some new characters, such as Wolfgang Von Goomba.

Oh, and by the way, which program do you use to make your games? I use the RPG Maker series-- if you're making an RPG, I recommend you download it.

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 2/8/2005 11:44:26 PM

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 01:54:16 AM »
Where can I downlode it?
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2005, 01:48:39 PM »
I need some sort of pheanix, and maby a person you would like to put in the game.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2005, 08:51:37 PM »
Just be sure there's many explosions and firery gifs.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2005, 12:34:40 AM »
Explosions?

OK, I can help you there. Search for RPG Maker Battle Animatons-- they're really good!

Print