Print

Author Topic: Egg Head  (Read 1898 times)

« on: March 25, 2005, 01:03:41 PM »
I had to bring this one up!  Do any of you remember the episode of Super Mario World called "The Yoshi Shuffle"?  I recently finished downloading it and watched it.  Now you must all agree that at this day and age corny jokes from these kinds of cartoons don't make us laugh anymore, but there were some quotes in this one that actually made me laugh, that I actually found very funny.

Okay, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi decide to try and teach the cavepeople of Dome City to play football in order to develop some co-operation skills, so Mario huts the ball to Yoshi who puts it in his mouth and spits it out to Luigi who goes long.  The cavepeople tackle each other by accident, while Luigi continues to go long.  So Luigi isn't watching and he runs into a Magikoopa.

Magikoopa: Hey!  Watch where you're going, egghead!
Luigi: Who you callin' egghead, eggface!
Magikoopa: You!  (Turns Luigi into an egg)
Magikoopa: Yea...whadd'ya have to say now, egghead!

The tone of voice they use is hilarious, and I just laughed at this part!

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 09:29:05 PM »
I love luigi's voice in that show.
I don't know why I like it so much.

My name is Buttons, the killer kitty.
My name is Buttons, the killer kitty.

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 11:04:33 PM »
Doesn't anyone else download Mario Cartoons?  They're not easy to download because they lack sources, but they will eventually finish, trust me...mine took about 3 days, but i still got a few on the go, but yeah I have about 10 episodes of SMBSS, 14 episodes of TAOSMB3, and 7 episodes of SMWS.

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 03:11:44 PM »
I have most of the SMW and SMB3 episodes on VHS.

Don't have The Yoshi Shuffle one, though. :(
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 10:32:55 PM »
funny, that's the ONLY ep i have on my pc :p

~sunbun

fun to play with, not to eat
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Print