Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Island (SNES)  (Read 5742 times)

« on: August 05, 2000, 02:07:17 PM »
Ok, I've just got 100 percent in every extra world of Yoshi's Island, and nothing seems to have changed.. There are six stars on the title screen to represent the six Extra worlds I've completed, but no other reward!

In fact, does anything happen when you get all 96 goals in SMW? If not then There probably won't be anything in Yoshi's Island either.  In short - help!!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2000, 11:26:48 PM »
Unfortunately, there are no special rewards for totally finishing each of those games.

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2000, 09:18:37 AM »
There's always the satisfaction of a job well done, and all the bragging rights that come with it ; )
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2000, 01:58:15 AM »
And don't lend it to a friend who manages to somehow delete your complete file info >_<
It took me sooo long to get all those coins, and now there's a couple of levels that I can't seem to do again.
I wish people had the patience to make proper full-on guides for games like this and Yoshi's Story...

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2000, 09:49:33 AM »
You must mean a full online version of a guide, because I have a hard copy of the Nintendo Power Yoshi's Island guide.  It is very extensive and extremely helpful.  I also found a cheap Prima guide for Yoshi's Story, but we all know how bad Prima stinks.  It shows where all the melons are, though.

->- That''s no moon; it''s a space station. -<-

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2000, 05:18:58 AM »
Nyah, I live in the UK, so I don't get things like useful guides, all of our "official" guides are Prima. I wish I could get hold of an official Yoshi's Island guide just for info like enemies and stuff like that...
Yoshi's Story too!

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Ralph Wiggum "I bent my wookie!"
Wolverine "This is... a big round room!"
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2000, 11:52:36 AM »
Yeah, my official Yoshi's Island guide lists all 130+ enemies, along with a description and how they can/can't be beaten.  Very nice.

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2000, 06:24:08 PM »
If you want, I'll scan in a guide to the
secret levels from an old magazine (Superplay)
and send it to Deezer. Do yas?

Dangit ? blocks hurt my head
grrbdbvebgbrsh...

rick_trimble@hotmail.com
"Was he lying?"
"Does Fort Koopa need sweeping?"

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2000, 11:00:09 PM »
Help, Im stuck in Lemmy' Castle -- cant seem to beat the magikoopa in Super Mario World

Edited by - aggasman on 9/22/2000 10:03:36 PM

Print