Print

Author Topic: Dr. Mario 64  (Read 2980 times)

« on: April 18, 2001, 05:12:59 PM »
Hi.  First time here, so I thought I'd ask a question.  In "Dr. Mario 64" (a great addaption of the original) there are two "secret characters." I just want to know how to get them, but not who they are (yet).  I'm trying to beat Normal without losing, but Rudy takes me out at least once each time.  :(  
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2001, 01:02:08 PM »
I also want to know who the secret guys are.But I couldn't get them if I tried,I can't even get past stage 4 on easy(Silky if you're Mario,Appleby if you're wario.)I wish I cold use a gameshark instead.And who is that yellow thing?I bet its a secret character.

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2001, 09:01:00 AM »
never mind, i got pretty gd at Dr.Mario 64,o and the secret characters are(don't read further if you don't want to know)Metal Mario and Vampire Wario.I didn't get them,I read it under the codes on this site.

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2001, 01:15:39 PM »
Thanks.  You didn't spoil anything.  Yesterday I got really lucky and uncovered both of them.  Vamp Wario is awesome!  I wish Metal Mario wasn't just the normal Mario sprite grayed up, though.  Still, they were fun and callenging to get, and they made cool ending to the story.

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2001, 05:59:56 AM »
That's cool,I'm still trying.

Print