Print

Author Topic: Post your signature!  (Read 9089 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2001, 03:05:51 PM »
Now that I think of it, I don't think they would be blue inside. But enough about that.

Here's some more signatures I thought up from nowhere. I have no idea what I was thinking with this first one, and I don't know if it makes sense or not. I don't even know what it means! Maybe you do:

It's easier to understand when you don't know what the heck's going on.

Ok, the rest of these just magically popped up into my head:

All your GameCube are belong to Sony! – Sony, minutes before being mauled by Shigeru Miyamoto and other Nintendo loyalists

What do you get when you cross Madzilla from SMB3 cartoon and the loser of this year’s president election? You get Al Gorezilla!

What’s scarier than Bowser and his Koopa Kids combined? Peach.

New weapon exclusive to Turok Evolution for the GameCube: The Pikachu Annihilator

And finally, something from one of my favorite comedy shows of all time, "Wings:"

JOE: Lowell, can I see you in my office?
LOWELL: I don’t know.
(Lowell enters Joe’s office)
LOWELL: Okay, can you see me?
- Joe and Lowell, “Wings”

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2001, 03:09:22 PM »
Here's something from the Simpsons:

LOU: Hey, look what I got!
WIGGUM: Oh cool, Mini-Pinball! Let me see!
LOU: No, it’s mine!
WIGGUM: It’s mine!
- Lou and Chief Wiggum fighting over a small toy as part of a meal at Krusty Burger, “The Simpsons"

And this below might become my new signature soon:

What is “it”? It’s an it, that’s what it is. It was an it, it always was an it, and it’s always gonna be an it. Or is it?

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2001, 03:16:00 PM »
Okay, here's another one from "Wings:"

ROY: What’s a six-letter word for duck?
LOWELL: Mallard.
ROY: That doesn’t fit, that’s seven letters.
LOWELL: Sure it does. Put both L’s in one square.
ROY: So you’re saying if I wanted a five-letter word for idiot, I’d put in Lowell and put the two L’s in one square.
LOWELL: There you go!
- Roy and Lowell, “Wings”

And finally, probably my all-time favorite quote from Wings. Words in [] are not said, but are there to make you understand the quote.

ROY: Hey, you are talking to the master of the insurance scam.
BRIAN: What do you mean?
ROY: I’ve got a switch on my dashboard [in my car] that disconnects the brake lights. Whenever there’s a Chrysler or a BMW behind me, I flip the switch, hit the brakes, and cash a check!
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2001, 05:48:28 AM »
check out my new signature below.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2001, 09:30:38 AM »
That's pretty good, Kinopio.

Ok everyone, it's time for everyone to vote for their favorite signature. We'll have another one of these signature contests once this gets up to 50 posts.

Vote for your favorite signature. It can be from a sig shown in any topic on this board.

You are not allowed to vote for one of your own signatures.

Once we get enough of these votes, we will determine which is the best one.

I'll vote for Kinopio's "Oreo Master" sig.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2001, 06:50:01 PM »
Ok, here's my new quote, which kind of compliments my new screenname KooperYoshi (and I don't know how to change my profile to match that, since it won't work).

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.

Makes no sense, I know, but that's what quotes are like. And here's a good quote from the Simpsons:

Otto: Fasten your seatbelts, little dudes!
Milhouse: This bus doesn't have seatbelts!
Otto: Well, then just try to go limp!

And here's another one:

Homer: I think I speak for all of us when I say "When's the ice cream gonna get here?"

This post seems to be pretty much dead. You can either try voting for your favorite posts, put up more signatures, or just declare this one of the numerous dead posts out there. Of course, the Mario Word Association is out of control and still going strong after FOUR HUNDRED POSTS, but oh well.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2001, 12:24:36 AM »
Here's mine:

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2001, 10:15:09 PM »
Check out my new sig with a quote:

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2001, 08:18:52 AM »
The smerfs are not blue!There green!Adjust youre tv!-cartoon network
and
Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.
I vote for the OREO MASTER quote.
here's my regular,

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2001, 08:55:22 AM »
I remember that smurf quote from Cartoon Network. hehe, the smurfs can be purple as well.

This post doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so maybe we should declare Kinopio and his Oreo Master sig as the best signature.

If Bowser wanted to destroy Mario, he wouldn''t have made Goombas his first line of defense.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2001, 10:13:37 AM »
cool.(anyway,none else has vote)

Here we go!
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2001, 10:18:41 AM »
penguinwizard,how do you change youre signature?

Here we go!

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2001, 08:00:13 PM »
I gots 2 one you may of NEVER heard of and 1 you have... Here they Go,

Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2001, 03:46:34 PM »
Nevermind.I figured out.Check it out!

Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2001, 12:04:17 PM »
i vote for billy chilly's "have a nice end of the world" o yea i have another one that I like but not as muchas the one about oreos soooo here they are.
"buttered toast"
"Nintendo, a nutritios part of this complete breakfast.Fortified with viamins StarFox,SuperMario.Bros,LegendofZelda,Metroid,and minerals such as N64,NGC,GBA,GBC,SNES and more.Also try SquareSoft." But I jus found out I won,cool.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

Edited by - KinopioToad on 6/23/2001 11:06:07 AM

Print