Print

Author Topic: Looking for a pic...  (Read 2097 times)

« on: May 23, 2001, 09:04:19 PM »
Does anyone know of or have a good picture of the Doomship from the cartoon of SMB3 on the net?  I'm looking for one.  A picture of it from the intro would be great.  Thanks.
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2001, 10:04:09 PM »
Before anyone says "http://frazled.com/~danny/tv_show.htm", I will get the picture for you. Once I put it up on my site, I'll tell you where you can find it.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2001, 09:16:46 PM »
Ok, so I didn't manage to get one from the intro (because I didn't download it!). But I have a good Doomship pic. Go to

http://www.angelfire.com/home/kooperyoshi/doomship.jpg

And for the detailed facts about it:
It's 251 pixels width and 188 pixels height.
And it's 7.85 kb.

It's slightly edited from the original version for a few reasons: first, the original image was twice this size (ouch). Second, there were some ugly TV edge markings and such, so I got rid of 'em. And third, it was originally around 100kb.

That should satisfy your doomship cravings. By the way, why do you need it? If you have a website that you're gonna put it on, I'd like to hear about where I can find your site, cause anything with a doomship is worth going to.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2001, 11:13:12 AM »
penguinwizard, thanks for the pics.  Sorry it took so long for me to reply (I haven't been around here too much recently).  The reason I needed them is because I was drawing a Super Mario Bros. 3 based comic and I thought I'd use the Doom ship from the show.  I just needed a reminder about what it looked like so I could draw it.  According to my brother, who read my comic, it ended up looking pretty cool.  Thanks again!
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Print