Print

Author Topic: School's out!!!!  (Read 2565 times)

« on: June 07, 2001, 12:37:58 PM »
YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!I just got out of shool earlier and nw everyone will see more of me in the message board!!!!WOOOOOO!!!!I'm sooooooooo happy!

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2001, 04:24:51 PM »
You were still in school?!?!?! We got out on May, 24th. My friend got out of school I think a few days ago. I'm really not sure. HEY! On June 4th, that was my birthday. I'm so happy! :) I turned 15. Not all that old, but who really cares? I got presents! A lot of them!

:)
I like cheese!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2001, 06:58:24 AM »
Darn! I still have until June 15. My friend in the next county has to wait untill June 29th. He hates me. Anyways, I get on almost everyday.

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2001, 06:43:09 PM »
I get out of school June 22, but the last month of school is pointless for me anyway.  Digital Imaging, Gym, World History (only tough class) and Spanish (with a teacher that barely knows Spanish and a Mustache(my teacher is a women) the size of Texas).  In Gym, we are playing with an Arobee, so no biggie there, and Digital Imaging, you sit on your @$$ all period surfing the net and making computer projects.  Easy quarter and really pointless.  Adios y'all

DaMimster
If Mario put on the Vanish, Metal, and Wing Cap, he would be a Invisible Metal, uhhh... metal would sink in the air wouldn''t it?
DaMimster

SMS, SSBM, and MP4... Three games for the gamecube starring Mario/Mario Characters

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2001, 06:52:30 PM »
Did you have a lot of snow days or is that how your school system goes?

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2001, 02:54:22 PM »
I get out this Thursday!  YES!!  After that, just one big summer vacation with no responsibilities. . . except summer work for AP English. . . and I have to find a job.  Ah, crap. :)

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2001, 09:03:47 PM »
I get out Friday! I don't really give a umm...thing... though because I've got half days for the rest of the week. Whoohoo!

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2001, 02:04:11 AM »
billy chilly, nice signature you've got there. I could do something like that for mine...

ÐèêZë®
Hmm... nah.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2001, 04:17:36 PM »
So when do you get out Deezer?

Lïnk.

I like that! Can you change names?

Thé Trïfôrcê P®ótèctôr

Print