Print

Author Topic: Ten Pet Peeves About Mario...  (Read 5810 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2001, 07:06:11 PM »
Yeah, we've pretty much strayed entirely away from the topic, but who really cares?

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2001, 10:07:47 PM »
Okay, I don't know how the hell my message got posted four times in a row, but...I'm shutting up now.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \
| /
|/
|\ amek2K

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2001, 10:41:48 PM »
Whenever you submit your post, but you then get an error message, or all of a sudden your browser stops transferring the document, then that's the problem.

If you keep submitting it, you will get it posted more than once.

So once you get an error message or your browser stops whatever it's doing, then exit the forum and re-enter it. Check the topic you were replying to, and you'll see that you made one post instead of four.

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2001, 06:57:49 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaay on the other page,(sorry,I'm kinda slow)Kemek2K said Zelda and Zelda(64) have a pattern in doungens.What about all the cool sidequests?And the heart piece adventure?It's cool with the trading sequences,too.Lots of people think what he thought about Paper Mario,too.But they didn't know about the letter thing,Koopa Koot's favors and stuff like that.Wake up and smell the coffee!You don't buy a really good game and say it stinks because of the main quest!

I'm mad,so I'm not going to post my "happy" signitare.

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2001, 07:01:00 PM »
Sorry.I forgot to not post my signiture,but that's ok.

Here we go!
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2001, 09:21:36 AM »
True. That's why I usually enjoy the sidequests more than the actual game, specifically in the Zelda series. But in a game like Mario, where there arn't really any sidequests except for finding secrets, the normal game is all you got.  That's not bad, though, cuz the normal game is still fun, same with Zelda, but just lacks variety of objectives.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| /
|/
|\ amek2K

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2001, 10:00:52 PM »
Like most of you guys have been saying, I think games are almost as good as their storylines.  But the thing with me is, I can get sucked into playing a game easily (to a certain extent)!  I also agree with MarioandLink, the sidequests are cool, even though I can't think of any other games with sidequests off the top of my head right now.  Anyway, back to the storyline discussion! I can think of a few games I get drawn into playing that others might not care less about because (no offense) some people can get really picky about the storyline of a game.  I know like good storylines and all, but I also know that others' expectations of storylines are greater than mine, that's for sure!  Anyway, I'll let others chime in now, since I'm done with my speach. . .

--------------------

"Don't do it!  Stop!  Everything will die!  The world will explode!" - Patrick Norton
"Don''t do it!  Stop!  Everything will die!  The world will explode!" - Patrick Norton

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2001, 11:28:12 AM »
Oh,y'know,"Toads"Is an abriviation for "Toadstools."And Mushroom people are AKA Toadstools.So that makes it "nine pet peeves about Mario".

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2001, 09:26:28 PM »
The character in Super Mario Bros. 2 being named Toad is basically the same as naming a human Hum (pronounced hyoom) . And if you'd notice, Bowser's castle gets destroyed in every game. so, he must build a new one each time.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print