Print

Author Topic: One word that best describes you...  (Read 12570 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« on: February 18, 2008, 09:52:54 PM »
what word do think best descibes you and why?

the word that best describes me is "annoying", or at least thats what ALOT of people say.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »
I gave this four minutes of thought and came up with "eccentric," which seems to be most accurate and least insulting.

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 10:11:54 PM »
I gave this three seconds of thought and came up with "awesome", and I prefer to put my punctuation outside the quotation marks.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 10:20:04 PM »
i think the word that describes me is 'random'because I'm realy random ;{l

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 10:21:29 PM »
Random for me as well.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »
Different
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »
Person.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 10:45:29 PM »
Man, I hate it when people on the Internet say "I'm random," because by saying that, it can be predicted that you will be unpredictable and thus your unpredictability is a lie. A person who is "random" all the time also loses such a feature and quickly becomes a bore. TEM came close to preventing me from posting this, but since no one catches sarcasm around here...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 10:46:11 PM »
You know this thread is just going to be a veritable breeding ground for Custom Titles...

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 10:46:30 PM »
Pessimistic

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 10:49:05 PM »
"Pessimist; n; Someone who sees things the way they really are."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »
Man, I hate it when people on the Internet say "I'm random," because by saying that, it can be predicted that you will be unpredictable and thus your unpredictability is a lie. A person who is "random" all the time also loses such a feature and quickly becomes a bore. TEM came close to preventing me from posting this, but since no one catches sarcasm around here...

It actually kind of amazes me how popular the word "random" has become since the advent of the web. Most who use the term don't even use it in proper context. It even bothers me moreso when these aforementioned people try to go out of their way to be "random".

I dunno, guess it's just another one of those things that harbors hive mentalities. They're always bound to exist, just like wars.

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 12:05:52 AM »
Any synonym for a jerk.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 12:17:25 AM »
I'd say "eccentric".

My sister says that I'm eccentric (in addition to calling me special, as many people have...do call me). I agree with her, but I don't think that it's a bad thing.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 12:21:31 AM »
"special" can mean many things XD
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Print