Print

Author Topic: I am offically back!  (Read 1926 times)

« on: July 20, 2001, 06:27:47 AM »
Thanks to  all you guys out there i am back.  Its me $$Wario$$, under a new allias.  Couldnt have kept the abused name.  Dont worry, I am back because Deezer is a kind man and all of you who i wrote to are amazing people who i am grateful for.  I will be posting good messages and thoughtful opinions.  No bad stuff for sure!!

A special thanks  goes out to Roy Koopa.
And Deezer.

Thanks guys!

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2001, 08:28:39 AM »
Wow!  I go to bed last night thinking of a well-composed letter to write to Deezer on your behalf, I wake up, and I find you don't even need it!  :)

I'm glad that you're back, $$Waluigi$$.  This story's gonna have a happy ending for everybody after all.  (It had to, of course.  This is a Mario message board, and Mario always has happy endings.!)

Be see'n ya around, then.

--Roy Koopa

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2001, 06:47:25 PM »
Thnaks, but Deezer is a trusting man.  Your help was appreciated though Roy Koopa.

As for everyone else, i hope your glad im back because i am excited to get back into the Mario groove and into the gang!

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2001, 11:48:40 AM »
I'm glad to know that Deezer let you back in after those awesome e-mail apologies you sent out. :)

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2001, 12:03:50 PM »
Thanks Princess_Peach_Toadstool, it was the least i could do.  But i agree, Deezer is a kind individual and i respect him.  Anyways, Thanks for saying something Peach!
Some others i guess i havent convinced.............

"It''s-a me, War-io!"

Print