Print

Author Topic: Favorite Growed Up Rugrat?  (Read 3093 times)

« on: July 24, 2001, 06:43:16 AM »
Who was your favorite rugrat in the All Growed Up Special? Mine was Dil, because he seems like the guy I would want to hang out with, and he's mischivous (did I spell that right?) like me.

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2001, 09:39:33 AM »
Dude,you watched that?I forgot!Any way,I saw them in the TV guide,and I like Phil and Lil, Because they still have the ducks on theyer shirts!

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2001, 05:41:12 PM »
I alos missed it, but I'm hoping to catch it as a re-run (I may be 19, but I used to be a huge Rugrats fan.  It's a funny show!) anyway, from the TV guide pictures, I'll vote for Angelica.  She was always my favorite anyway!  (Guess I have a soft-spot for young villians.)

By the way, if you know when it's going to be shown again, please post the time.

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2001, 02:29:45 PM »
they've played 600 re-runs of that in a matter of two days :P,anyways,I still like Phil.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2001, 04:41:17 PM »
I wathced that. Id say Phil.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2001, 02:25:40 PM »
Phil,he is still the best!

All Yoshis bow to me.
All Yoshis bow to me.

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2001, 10:50:46 PM »
Tommy, definitely.  A lot of phil's on the board.  And, you can be 50 and still love rugrats, so ha!  And I watched the re-run today (Friday 7/27/01) and you can buy the tape on CDNow or possibly stores on August 7 anyway.  Go to http://www.rugratsonline.com or http://www.tvguide.com to find out when it will be on next.  And unless you want me to send you the tape i taped (I Didn't tape it, my mom did, i missed it when it was on TV, and I first watched it the Sunday(or Monday since it was after Midnight) after at 2:00AM, that is how sad my life it), check the sites.

DaMimster
I wish I had a life, or else I wouldn''t be sitting in front of this computer posting on this message board for others like me.  **Looks at Camera** Hello there, how are yo.. I Lost you anyway...

Edited by - damimster on 7/27/2001 9:58:51 PM
DaMimster

SMS, SSBM, and MP4... Three games for the gamecube starring Mario/Mario Characters

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2001, 07:51:48 AM »
Ok,Now it's DEFINETLY Phil.

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2001, 02:12:35 PM »
I like Tommy. He has always been my favorite. Did anyone else think that Emica concert was kinda cheesy? I did.

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2001, 12:38:29 PM »
Phil!:) He was funny!In a......sick sort of way.

Phil:Ya' know,if your dog ate the elbem,we'll still get it back!

Everyone else:Eeeeeeeewwwwwww!

:DAnd is it just me or is Chuckie really really creepy?

If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shiet because you wanted limes to begin with.
If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2001, 12:49:33 PM »
I think the concert would get no sales if it were real,<goes back to Ebay staring at protoman model figure and japanese chocobo card game and then reads super sonic vs. hyper knuckles then goes to play chocobos racing all in a  minute span>

i''m the guardian of this island!If that last emerald fails,it could spell doom for everyone!-Knuckles the echidna

Print