Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Action Figures!  (Read 3109 times)

« on: July 29, 2001, 05:54:17 PM »
Does any body have Mario action figures?  I only have Mario and Luigi from the movie.  They are cool, but worn out.  Now I have them framed because of the memories.

Any one else have those or other Mario figures?

_
 / \       |\  /|
 | _       | \/ |
 \_/hË££õ  |    |Ă®ÏÕ
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2001, 06:28:03 PM »
I have a couple of Mario Kart 64 Action figures with Karts... Mario and Bowser. I also have a plush Mario keychain, and a plush Luigi keychain. I have a large Donkey Kong, Bowser, and Mario, that talk when you squeeze them. Oh, and I also have a plush Donkey Kong keychain. I'm looking for more stuff, but that's about it.

''Ey! Name''s Mario! I''m your main man! Your "rame-a-dame", Your can of "spaim"! *Gets punched.*
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2001, 06:42:04 PM »
I used to have this Mario action figure. It was the Mario with a tail and racoon ears. I forget the name. If you push down on it on wood or metal or something it springs up. I lost it sadly :( I also had a Mario walett that shows Mario picking up a Mushroom BLock from SMB2. I lost taht to.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2001, 08:22:41 PM »
I have old Mario figures from the "good old days."  They include: Mario with a veggie, Mario picking a veggie, Mario with a hammer (and no hat), Mario climbing a vine, Luigi, Priness Toadstool, and Bowser (which was actually a "Mario Trophy" I took apart to make a figure to play with).  I know I used to have Mario shooting a fireball and Mario with a mushroom.

From McDonalds, I still have Mario and Paratroopa.  I used to have Goomba and Luigi, too.

And, my favorite, from MK64, I have really cool figures of Mario, Luigi, Bowser, DK, Wario, and Yoshi.

I also bought a Cranky Kong and a Diddy Kong figure.

I bought plush dolls of Mario and Luigi and bean-bag toys of Mario, Luigi, Yoshi (green), Bowser, Wario, Toad, DK, and Diddy Kong.

If you're looking for stuff, try e-Bay.  On second thought, DON'T try e-Bay, because I want the stuff there!!  Just kidding.

Mario figures...I'm hoping SSBM will ispire some more, including a bunch of non-Mario Nintendo characters!

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2001, 09:13:48 PM »
A Samus Aran action figure would kick so much ass. . .

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2001, 08:25:42 AM »
But another Pikachu toy......?
Like the world needs more pokemon stuff.

Still, the thought of action figures of SSBM...especially Link.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2001, 10:04:03 AM »
He means Samus from metroid.The one in SSB.

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2001, 10:05:54 AM »
He means Samus from metroid.The one in SSB.
There's a Pokemon named Samusaran?Oh,MAN they are over they're heads.Wait till there's "MarioLuigiMario".That'd be freaky.

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2001, 10:10:07 AM »
I have a big plush doll of Mario its really cool.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Print