Print

Author Topic: Roy Koopa's Mario Music Poll #1  (Read 2423 times)

« on: August 06, 2001, 08:46:41 PM »
Hello everybody.  I want to post some new topics, so here they come!

Now, I am a huge fan of Mario music.  I've downloaded many midis and listen to WTMK a lot.  I feel I can't do Mario music justice by just asking "What's your favorite over all?", so instead I am going to break it down into sections.  Catagories like "Overworld Themes," "Map Screens," and "Castle Themes."

Let's start with that last one: "Castle Themes."  Concidereing all the different castle musics from different mario games, which is your favorite?

My vote: "SMW2:Yoshi's Island".  That game's castle music always gets stuck in my head and I love it.  Second place is SMW's.

What's YOUR favorite Castle Music?

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2001, 12:19:39 AM »
I definitley have to go with the castle music in Super Mario World.  It's catchy and it really sets the mood well.  BWAA BWA BWA BWA-BAA!  BWA BWA BWAA BWA BWAAA!  I love that! :D

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2001, 11:26:25 AM »
Castle Music? hmmmmmmm........

I like the castle music from Super Mario Kart on SNES.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2001, 09:52:49 AM »
Same as what billy chilly said.

i''m the guardian of this island!If that last emerald fails,it could spell doom for everyone!-Knuckles the echidna

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2001, 01:58:34 PM »
well let's see...

Super Mario World castle for sure. It's so kool!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2001, 02:17:33 PM »
my favourite castle music? Wario's Castle in SML2:six golden coins! I love that kind of music!

mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2001, 04:48:31 PM »
My favorite castle theme is from SMW. I play it all the time (I have the mp3) whenever I'm in the mood for Mario themes. The next castle theme (if this counts) is Bowser's Castle in Mario Kart 64. . .it sets the tone perfectly for that stage.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

Print