Print

Author Topic: I be new here...............  (Read 2375 times)

« on: August 03, 2001, 12:30:12 PM »
Hello!I am a Sonic fan but I'm into Mario a whole bunch too.

If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shiet because you wanted limes to begin with.
If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2001, 12:36:32 PM »
Welcome all Sonic fans,I'm a HUGE one myself,check my sig.O and for all of you,i've got a new email adress,Hyperknuckles@musiccity.com,but I prefer my old one better still,just to say.

i''m the guardian of this island!If that last emerald fails,it could spell doom for everyone!-Knuckles the echidna

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2001, 12:45:06 PM »
Do you do research on Sonic 2 beta?I defenatly do!(Btw:Goi to Simon Wais Beta Sonic 2 page.I can't previde a link but you can find it in lots of SOnic Websites in the links section.)

If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2001, 04:52:02 PM »
Hi!Hope you post alot,to make the measage board ALIVE again.

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

Vote Marionut#1 and Link!

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2001, 09:55:00 AM »
I don't know what the sonic 2 beta thing is...

i''m the guardian of this island!If that last emerald fails,it could spell doom for everyone!-Knuckles the echidna

Edited by - KinopioToad on 8/11/01 8:55:40 AM

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2001, 10:16:49 PM »
don't worry pal your not alone

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Print