Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 3 Overview  (Read 2020 times)

« on: August 11, 2001, 06:24:47 PM »
Hmmmmm, where should i start?  Oh1 How about, this game is way better than its precedors.
Mario Party was okay for when it came out.  Mario Party 2 was crap compared to it.(i hated the themes)
Now Mario Party 3.  The last good game for N64, possibly.
PROS:  New characters Waluigi and Daisy
New mini-games
Toad has a better job
Paper Mario style castle -_-
CONS: Characters voice
some of the crap mini games
maps wernt too good

BEST MINI GAME:  Eatsa Pizza

I liked this game, it ruled the school for the multiplayer aspect. But less than 4 players wasnt to good.  I definitly have to say it was WAY, and i mean WAY, better than other "party" games like Crash Bash.

Thanks for reading!
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2001, 06:25:59 PM »
I like Mario Party 3 a lot.  I agree with your Pros, and kida agree with your cons.  Game Guy was a mistake, I think, but Duel Maps are cool, and I like Story Mode.  A great option in "Hide Computer" so you don't have to sit through their mini-games.  Also, games shorter than 20 are cool.

Final thought: MP3=best Mario Party yet.  2 was also good, though.  I liked the mini-movies you saw after each game.  They reminded me of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!  Anyone else?

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2001, 02:09:34 AM »
I didn't like it as much. MP2 still holds my slot for best MP game.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2001, 06:36:18 AM »
MP3 was kool! I don't like the new voices either. The maps aren't too exiting in my opinion but it's still a great game. I'm also glad that Toad diesn't explain the mini games this time!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2001, 08:29:28 AM »
I also liked the fact that you could hold more than 1 item.
Pros:  New items
(Except that magic lamp, that takes you to the star.  Darn computer always got that!)

Hey, Pappa, diddy, pappa diddy pop, i dont know what your calling yourself these days....Mr. Daddy
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Print