Print

Author Topic: Musroom castle Theories  (Read 2207 times)

« on: August 11, 2001, 11:08:08 PM »
 Okay, so a lot of sites say the mushroom castle is lcated in another dimension, but paper mario kind of led me to believe that the Mushroom Kingdom is located in the same world as Mario and Luigi's house, since Mario just walked right over to the castle after he had been invited to the party.  Personally I think the mystery of things like that is what keeps the Mario universe alive, but just for fun, anybody can name some theories of their own about any mystery, the mushroom kingdom, where goombas come from, what species Bowser is, anything at all. Just as long as it's Mario related. :)

I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games
I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2001, 06:05:55 PM »
Ooh!!  A theory topic!  He he!  ~Ahem~ Well...

Our world and the world of the Mario games are two separate dimentions connected at certain points by Warp Pipes, one of these places being Brooklyn, NY.  Mario and Luigi stumbled across this on a plumbing outing.  They originally lived in Brooklyn, but after being summoned back to the MK by Toad and Peach for the events of SMB3, they have since set up shop and stayed in the Mushroom Kingdom.

The Koopas do NOT come from another dimention.  They are simply another race that occupies the same world as the Mushroom People, along with Yoshies, Frogs, Moles, and the occational Human.  The Koopa Kingdom is big, but far less appealing than the MK, so not only is Bowser trying to take over the MK, but many Koopas have reformed and live in the MK (ala Monstro Town, Koopa Village, etc).

Bowser is a Koopa.  The Koopa race includes most of the 'bad guys' from Mario games, like Koopa Troopas, Goombas, Buzzy Beetles, etc.  Specifically, you could say Bowser and his kids are a special Koopa breed resembling a cross betweem dragons and turtles.  They are Royal Koopas!

I love theory topics!  Check out some of my others further down the page.  And, for the record, I agree that the mystery of Mario is half the fun.  Everyone can have their own ideas, and it's okay!

I'm done...for now!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2001, 06:31:17 AM »
That sounds kool. About M&L's house in Paper Mario. That was in TMK. the Pipe there was just a quicker way to get to Toad Town.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2001, 05:22:17 PM »
That is correct, RNK.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2001, 02:59:02 PM »
there are many pipes leading from the mushroom universe towards ours, such as one in brooklyn, one in hollywood, one in rome, one in france, and one in antarctica.

Mario and Luigi make their home floating above Toad Town, with one pipe in the front leading to Toad Town and a pipe in the back leading to a tennis court.

And also I've got to disagree with RK on the "Koopa race" Koopa is Bowser's last name. And the only thing I agree with the movie is this: goombas are lower beings in the same class of creatures as mushroom people.

Goomba is to mushroom as chimpanzee is to human.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Edited by - frostbite on 8/29/2001 8:05:40 PM

Print