Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart: Super Circuit  (Read 5811 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2001, 11:09:26 AM »
I played THE game!  I played it again just two days ago and I am even more excited about getting it!  It is really fun.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2001, 11:47:48 AM »
Man, I wish I had the money for a GameBoy Advance. . .

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2001, 01:28:31 PM »
I hope i get this game theday it comes out.  If i dont, i wont be able to think about anything else.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2001, 09:14:46 PM »
Yeah, my B-day is the 29th, I guess I'm kind of lucky that MKSC is coming out around then. BTW - I got to play a little bit at Target as well (I only got to play for about 5 min.) . It's a great, fun game from what I've seen, and its definitely worth getting, imo.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2001, 10:45:59 AM »
I can't wait to see the latest version of Rainbow Road.  I also can't help but wonder what the Thunder Cup has in store for us. . .

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2001, 11:32:20 AM »
New tracks, updated characters that speak--and horns can be honked.
I also cant wait to play the original 20 SNES tracks you can un-lock and race/time trial on!

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2001, 12:25:24 PM »
I have played  Mario Kart Super Cirtuit  the US version.....ITS SO COOL!!!!
And yes....I DO OWN IT!!!!!
yay!
also im trying to beat that darn yoshi challenge!  its so hard!

Moo! Kooer is going to beat the paper out of you!
----------------------------
Where''s my shell?
someone stole my shell!
Wahhhhhhhhhhh
Hey you stupid fuzzy give it back!!!! NOW!

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2001, 03:29:57 PM »
You cant own the US version...yet.
you could have imported the Japan version though.

Yoshi Challenge?  Thats in SMA, not MKSC
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2001, 04:52:41 PM »
I played it again today and got soem good time on it since nobody else was waiting to play it.  I played "Flower Cup."

Honestly, I think this is the best Mario Kart to date.  No one here will be dissapointed!

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2001, 04:53:24 PM »
Yeah, Yoshi Challenge is from SMA, not MKSC (unless its some secret mode in MKSC, which I doubt).

I saw the commercial for MKSC on television. Strange. . .I didn't know that Toad could fly that far. . .

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2001, 12:11:08 PM »
Hey Roy! I finally got to play the game at EB today!!!
I hole heartly agree with you, this is awsome!!!
I just played the free run mode and choose random courses, sweet game.  I just didnt like Luigi's or Wario's voices.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2001, 12:16:08 PM »
Well i sure hope it isnt as bad as another gameboy advance racing game. when you fall into a hole, instead of someone picking your character up, in your place is a pig that hobbles up and down on the course. and the opening song is just frightening:

"Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye racing! Alright!
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye racing!
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye racing!
Alright!
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye racing!"
Horrifying!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2001, 12:52:07 PM »
MKSC is no where near that!
Check it out, if you get the game, sumbmit your time trials to the MKSCTT site.
The best in the world are competing.  i will definitly be there.

http://mkatt.8m

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2001, 10:37:32 PM »
Well, I have bought MC:SC!  What can I say?  I love it!!  I even had a chance to check out the two-player mode with one pack.  You can only be Yoshi, and you race on only 4 tracks, but it was still fun.  I stick to what I said earlier: this could well be the best Mario Kart yet!  And there are a ton of Paper Mario references in it, too, even on Rainbow Road.

I await the day I'll get the chance to play battle mode, though...

(plus if you buy it at Target, you get free Pop!  Seriously!  Check it out!)

--

--Roy Koopa

Print