Print

Author Topic: I'm back!...and...err...something else!  (Read 2297 times)

« on: August 20, 2001, 12:08:21 AM »
Yes, that's right. I haven't posted ne thing on this board in a long time. Don't ask me why. Actually, it's because I've been using RPG Maker 2000 (rm2k) a lot recently and have got a nifty and extremely disgusting and uncencored game going. If anyone wants to play it, you need to download rm2k from www.rpgmaker2000.narud.ru, and then send me an email at Fun64dd@aol.com and I'll send what I've done so far. It's got many video game characters and possibly a Mario cameo comin up.

Oh yeah...I also wanted to know what you like better: the new GBA for it's portable-ness and 32-bit graphic goodness, or the upcoming GCN (should be NGC...hmm...GCN would stand for Game Cube Nintendo which just doesn't sound right) with it's amazing 128 bit graphic perfection, the fact that the system is smaller in size that the X-box by about half, and it's awesome un-portable, but cool games. I'd personally rather get the upcoming Gamecube than the GBA. What about ya'll?

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2001, 11:26:42 AM »
First and foremost I would like to welcome you back Kame2K, it s been awhile!
secondly, I have already purchesed a GameBoy Advance and it is the most amazing handheld system!  32 bit graphics, wide screen, easy accesable controls.....it totally rules the school!
I am also interested in the Gamecube, amazing games so far.  But I have no plans on buying one on its release date in November.  Not untill the Mario game comes out for it.  And the Mario Kart game......

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2001, 05:12:03 PM »
Welcome back

------------------------------
The Game Master.

Edited by - Link on 8/20/2001 4:15:08 PM

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2001, 08:49:15 PM »
Ah, RPG Maker 2000. . .I started to make a DBZ RPG where you get to play as the androids trying to defeat the Z-Warriors. The part that I created is very good (it looks almost professional), and very complex and entertaining (Mario and Sonic are making cameo performances as secret characters you can get at the end of the game, if I ever finish designing it). Unfortunately, I'm stuck on this part in the design, and I can't get the idiotic game to work, so I can continue with the design on my RPG. I got frustrated, and stopped work on the thing, but occasionally, I play the part that I did create, because its fun to play. I tried asking for advice on how to solve my dilemma, but to no avail. If anyone thinks they can help (you have to be really good with RPG Maker 2k), by all means, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I'll tell you the problem. My thanks in advance!

BTW - Personally, I prefer the Gamecube over the Game Boy Advance. If you've seen any of the  previews of the launch games for GC (preferable Super Smash Bros. Melee), you can see the amzing quality of graphics and technology the Gamecube has to offer. Game Boy Advance is great for a portable system, but has no comparison to Gamecube, imo.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

Edited by - davidcoolestguy on 8/20/2001 7:56:54 PM
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2001, 05:32:01 AM »
Welcome back,Kemek2k!Long time no see!

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2001, 10:23:29 AM »
Hi Kamek2k.  Now, about your question:

It's so hard for me to choose.  They're both Nintendo and they're both going to rule their respective markets (portable and home conslole).  One drawback about the GBA, just like the regular GB and GBC, is that I have no one to play multiplayer with.  While most of my Mario Kart: Super Circuit playing will be one player, Super Smash Bros Melee will allow me to play with my freinds easier.

Still, I'm not going to choose.  I'll just purchase both!  I already bought GBA and am eagerly awaiting early November.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 8/21/2001 9:26:02 AM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2001, 12:17:04 PM »
Same here Roy.
I have no one to play multi-player with the GBA, so having one is a drwback.
still, its a great system.   hoipe i will be able to play multiplayer someday.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Print